Clubs: Legia Warszawa, ACF Fiorentina
• Joined Legia's youth sector as a 16-year-old and made good progress in the club's reserve team before joining the senior squad during the 2010/11 season.
• Made his Ekstraklasa debut on 6 March 2011 when he came on in added time of Legia's 1-0 win against city rivals KSP Polonia Warszawa.
• Made only four substitute appearances in 2010/11 but became a regular first-teamer the following term, making 21 Ekstraklasa appearances (14 from the start) and scoring six goals.
• Made six substitute outings in Legia's run to 2011/12 UEFA Europa League round of 32 and came off the bench in the Polish Cup final as Legia retained the trophy with a 3-0 defeat of Ruch Chorzów.
• A surprise inclusion in Poland's provisional UEFA EURO 2012 squad, he made his debut against Latvia on 22 May 2012 and was confirmed in the final 23-man party five days later.
• Did not appear at the finals on home soil and transferred to Fiorentina in Januray of the following season, announcing himself with a solo goal against Atalanta a month later.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 13/08/2014 00:58 CET|
|13.05.2014||Friendlies 2014-16||First round||Germany||0-0||Poland||1||0||0|
|UEFA Europa League|