Clubs: AC Milan
• Started out with local team Kallon FC − the club owned by, and named after, former FC Internazionale Milano forward Mohamed Kallon − in Freetown, Sierra Leone, before moving to Milan at the age of 17.
• Made his first-team debut on 21 December 2008 against Udinese Calcio (5-1) and another substitute appearance the following season against Cagliari Calcio (4-3).
• Featured for Sierra Leone for the first time on 5 September 2010, in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying match against Egypt in Cairo (1-1).
• At the beginning of the 2010/11 season Milan announced that half of Strasser's playing rights had been purchased by Genoa CFC, as part of the deal that involved defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos moving to Milan.
• Strasser was nonetheless promoted to the first-team squad, making his UEFA Champions League debut as a substitute against AJ Auxerre in November (2-0) and scoring his first goal – a late winner − for the club against Cagliari Calcio in a Serie A match on 6 January 2011.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|