Clubs: Paris Saint-Germain FC (twice), Arsenal FC, Real Madrid CF, Liverpool FC (loan), Manchester City FC, Fenerbahçe SK, Bolton Wanderers FC, Chelsea FC
UEFA European Championship: winner 2000
UEFA Champions League: winner 2000, runner-up 2008
• Started out with PSG but moved to England in his teens and was a domestic double winner with Arsenal in 1997/98, scoring in the FA Cup final victory over Newcastle United FC (2-0).
• Left Arsenal for Madrid in 1999, becoming the Spanish outfit's then record signing, and started their UEFA Champions League final victory against domestic rivals Valencia CF in Paris; failed to settle, however, and rejoined PSG.
• A French international for the first time in April 1998, he scored in his first competitive international, against Russia, hit both goals in a 2-0 win against England at Wembley and helped Les Bleus win UEFA EURO 2000 and the 2001 FIFA Confederations Cup; next major tournament was UEFA EURO 2008.
• Left PSG again in December 2001, joining Liverpool on loan. Stints at City and Bolton then sandwiched an 18-month spell at Fenerbahçe, with whom he won the Turkish title in 2004/05.
• Joined Chelsea midway through the 2007/08 season, a campaign which he ended with a decisive penalty miss in the UEFA Champions League final shoot-out against Manchester United FC in Moscow.
• Redeemed himself the following season by winning the Premier League Golden Boot with 19 goals and scoring three times in Chelsea's FA Cup-winning run.
• Struck 11 league goals in 2009/10 as Chelsea won the domestic double for the first time; signed a one-year contract extension in June 2010.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 31/01/2014 02:01 CET|
|17.08.2013||English Premier League||West Brom||0-1||Southampton||83||0||0|
|01.09.2013||English Premier League||West Brom||0-2||Swansea||90||0||0|
|14.09.2013||English Premier League||Fulham||1-1||West Brom||90||0||0|
|21.09.2013||English Premier League||West Brom||3-0||Sunderland||69||0||0|
|06.10.2013||English Premier League||West Brom||1-1||Arsenal||69||0||0|
|19.10.2013||English Premier League||Stoke||0-0||West Brom||28||0||0|
|26.10.2013||English Premier League||Liverpool||4-1||West Brom||69||0||0|
|28.12.2013||English Premier League||West Ham||3-3||West Brom||90||2||0|
|01.01.2014||English Premier League||West Brom||1-0||Newcastle||88||0||0|
|11.01.2014||English Premier League||Southampton||1-0||West Brom||77||0||0|
|20.01.2014||English Premier League||West Brom||1-1||Everton||77||0||0|
|29.01.2014||English Premier League||Aston Villa||4-3||West Brom||26||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Cup Winners' Cup|
|UEFA Europa League|
|UEFA Intertoto Cup|