Clubs: Liverpool FC, Real Madrid CF, Newcastle United FC, Manchester United FC
UEFA Champions League: runner-up 2011
UEFA Cup: 2001
UEFA Super Cup: winner 2001
• Scored on his debut for Liverpool in May 1997 and enjoyed a meteoric rise to stardom the following season with 18 Premier League goals.
• Became the youngest player capped by England − against Chile in February 1998 − and scored a brilliant solo goal against Argentina at the FIFA World Cup later that year.
• Goal count reached double figures in each of his next six Premier League campaigns with Liverpool and he won five cups with the Merseysiders in 2001, including the UEFA Cup; totalled 158 goals in 297 appearances and was Liverpool's top scorer in every season bar the last before joining Madrid in 2004.
• Scored a stunning hat-trick for England in a 5-1 win against Germany in 2002 FIFA World Cup qualifying; form for club and country earned him the Ballon d'Or in 2001.
• Appeared in five successive major tournaments but suffered a knee ligament injury at the 2006 FIFA World Cup that sidelined him until April the following year.
• Despite 13 league goals for Madrid, he left after just one season to join Newcastle; spent four injury-ravaged seasons on Tyneside, culminating in relegation from the Premier League in 2009.
• Joined Manchester United on a free transfer; unable to secure a regular first-team place but scored a memorable UEFA Champions League hat-trick in the final game of the 2009/10 group stage against VfL Wolfsburg.
• Scored two league goals in 11 appearances (one start) as United won the championship for a record 19th time in 2010/11, the first league title of Owen's career.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 14/06/2013 02:01 CET|
|15.09.2012||English Premier League||Stoke||1-1||Man. City||1||0||0|
|22.09.2012||English Premier League||Chelsea||1-0||Stoke||26||0||0|
|20.10.2012||English Premier League||Man. United||4-2||Stoke||16||0||0|
|27.10.2012||English Premier League||Stoke||0-0||Sunderland||10||0||0|
|05.01.2013||English FA Cup||Third round||Crystal Palace||0-0||Stoke||53||0||0|
|19.01.2013||English Premier League||Swansea||3-1||Stoke||5||1||0|
|02.02.2013||English Premier League||Arsenal||1-0||Stoke||6||0||0|
|14.04.2013||English Premier League||Stoke||0-2||Man. United||0||0||0|
|19.05.2013||English Premier League||Southampton||1-1||Stoke||16||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Super Cup|
|UEFA Europa League|