Johan Wiland will probably travel to UEFA EURO 2012 as Sweden's second-choice goalkeeper behind Andreas Isaksson. He was the third pick at UEFA EURO 2008 but has since enhanced his reputation following a move from IF Elfsborg to FC København, with whom he reached the UEFA Champions League round of 16 in 2010/11.
• Wiland joined home-town club Elfsborg at 17; made his Allsvenskan debut in 2000 and remained as the team's No1 throughout the next decade.
• Won the 2001 Swedish Cup after an epic penalty shoot-out in the final against AIK Solna (10-9); Elfsborg kept the trophy for 18 months due to a competition calendar change then regained it in 2003.
• Played in the 2004 UEFA European Under-21 Championship finals, finishing fourth, and won his first senior cap for Sweden on a winter tour to South America in January 2007.
• Reached a career high in 2006 when Elfsborg won the Allsvenskan title for the first time in 45 years; started all 26 matches, conceded 19 goals (best in the division) and kept 12 clean sheets.
• Joined København on a five-year contract in January 2009 and was No1 in their 2009/10 and 2010/11 title-winning campaigns.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 28/04/2017 02:15 CET|
|01.04.2017||Swedish First Division||Göteborg||1-1||Malmö||90||0||0|
|11.04.2017||Swedish First Division||Malmö||2-0||Sundsvall||90||0||0|
|16.04.2017||Swedish First Division||Halmstad||0-3||Malmö||90||0||0|
|24.04.2017||Swedish First Division||Malmö||3-2||Djurgården||90||0||0|
|27.04.2017||Swedish First Division||Kalmar||0-0||Malmö||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|
|UEFA Intertoto Cup|