Clubs: AC Monza Brianza 1912, AS Varese, Calcio Padova, Pescara Calcio (loan), Brescia Calcio, Reggina Calcio (loan), Calcio Catania (loan), UC Sampdoria, FC Internazionale Milano
• Born in the cheese-making town of Gorgonzola, Castellazzi started his career at Monza before spells in Italian football's second, third and fourth tiers with Varese, Padova and Pescara.
• Joined Brescia in 1999 and helped the Serie B club win promotion in his first campaign; went on to make 106 league appearances in a six- year spell which included loan stints at Reggina and Catania in 2002/03.
• Arrived at Sampdoria on a free transfer in 2005/06, following Brescia's relegation to Serie B, and became a regular in his second season with the Blucerchiati; lost his place to Marco Storari after sustaining a knee injury in January 2010, however, and joined Inter on a two-year contract as back-up to Júlio César in the summer.
• Injury to Júlio César afforded Castellazzi his Inter debut on UEFA Champion League Matchday 2 at home to SV Werder Bremen (4-0).
• Regained his place following another injury to Inter's No1 and took his league appearance tally for the Nerazzurri into double figures when he started a 4-1 win against Bologna FC on 15 January 2011.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|
|UEFA Intertoto Cup|