Clubs: Ferencvárosi TC, FC Sopron (loan), FC Metz, Hannover 96, FC Zenit St Petersburg
• Born in the Hungarian city of Miskolc, Huszti's first club was Budapest giants Ferencváros, though he did not make the grade there until after a season on loan to Sopron in 2003/04.
• Made his international debut for Hungary while at Sopron and marked it in style by scoring a 90th-minute winning penalty in a 3-2 defeat of Japan in Zalaegerszeg.
• Established himself as a skilful left-footed playmaker with both Fradi and Hungary in 2004/05 before leaving his homeland for France and a fraught season with Metz, who finished bottom of Ligue 1 and were relegated.
• Enjoyed better fortunes in Germany with Hannover, where he spent the next three seasons; finished 2007/08 as the club's joint-top marksman with ten goals.
• Joined Zenit in February 2009 and scored less than two minutes into his debut in a UEFA Cup game against VfB Stuttgart (2-1); won the Russian title in his second season but was only a bit-part player in the success and decided to retire from international football in September 2010 with 51 caps and seven goals.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 01/05/2016 02:12 CET|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|