Clubs: Nottingham Forest FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
• Joined Nottingham Forest at 14 and graduated through the youth setup, turning professional at 17 and making his debut in April 2002.
• Made 83 league appearances for Forest, during which time he became the captain of the England Under-21 team; joined Spurs in January 2005 in a joint deal with Irish midfielder Andy Reid.
• Played in 58 of Spurs' 59 matches in 2006/07, during which he captained the side for the first time, and was rewarded with a new five-year contract.
• Won the League Cup in 2008 but lost his way following Harry Redknapp's arrival, only to re-emerge as a key figure in the club's excellent 2009/10 campaign, at the end of which he was voted Tottenham's player of the year.
• Replaced injured captain Rio Ferdinand at the eleventh hour in England's 2010 FIFA World Cup squad in South Africa but did not make his debut until the team's first post-World Cup friendly – against Hungary at Wembley on 11 August 2010.
• Suffered a knee injury on his first international start the following month against Bulgaria in a UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier, ruling him out of Tottenham's first UEFA Champions League group stage campaign.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 01/02/2015 02:22 CET|
|31.08.2014||English Premier League||Aston Villa||2-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|15.09.2014||English Premier League||Hull||2-2||West Ham||90||0||0|
|20.09.2014||English Premier League||Newcastle||2-2||Hull||90||0||0|
|27.09.2014||English Premier League||Hull||2-4||Man. City||90||0||0|
|04.10.2014||English Premier League||Hull||2-0||Crystal Palace||90||0||0|
|18.10.2014||English Premier League||Arsenal||2-2||Hull||84||0||0|
|23.11.2014||English Premier League||Hull||1-2||Tottenham||90||0||0|
|29.11.2014||English Premier League||Man. United||3-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|03.12.2014||English Premier League||Everton||1-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|06.12.2014||English Premier League||Hull||0-0||West Brom||90||0||0|
|13.12.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||Hull||10||0||0|
|18.01.2015||English Premier League||West Ham||3-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|31.01.2015||English Premier League||Hull||0-3||Newcastle||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|