Clubs: Derby County FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (loan)
• Rejected by hometown club Nottingham Forest FC as a schoolboy, Huddlestone joined local rivals Derby instead and became a teenage sensation, making 88 league appearances in just two seasons before he left for Tottenham in May 2005, still aged 18.
• Spent part of his first season at Spurs on loan to Wolves − for whom he scored his first professional goal, against Derby − but came to the fore in 2006/07 and established his credentials at Premier League and Under-21 level, appearing for England in the 2007 UEFA European Under-21 Championship finals but missing the 2009 tournament through injury.
• Won his first senior cap − after two previous call-ups − in a November 2009 friendly against Brazil in Qatar; included in the 30-man preliminary squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup but failed to make the final 23.
• Helped Tottenham win the 2008 League Cup and enjoyed his best season at the club in 2009/10, as the Londoners finished fourth in the Premier League.
• Served as stand-in skipper as Spurs defeated holders FC Internazionale Milano 3-1 at home on Matchday 4 of the 2010/11 UEFA Champions League, but underwent ankle surgery a week later that would keep him out of action for several months.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 16/03/2015 02:52 CET|
|31.07.2014||UEFA Europa League||Third qualifying round||Trenčín||0-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|07.08.2014||UEFA Europa League||Third qualifying round||Hull||2-1||Trenčín||90||0||0|
|16.08.2014||English Premier League||QPR||0-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|24.08.2014||English Premier League||Hull||1-1||Stoke||90||0||0|
|28.08.2014||UEFA Europa League||Play-offs||Hull||2-1||Lokeren||15||0||0|
|31.08.2014||English Premier League||Aston Villa||2-1||Hull||71||0||0|
|15.09.2014||English Premier League||Hull||2-2||West Ham||90||0||0|
|20.09.2014||English Premier League||Newcastle||2-2||Hull||90||0||0|
|27.09.2014||English Premier League||Hull||2-4||Man. City||90||0||0|
|04.10.2014||English Premier League||Hull||2-0||Crystal Palace||90||0||0|
|18.10.2014||English Premier League||Arsenal||2-2||Hull||90||0||1|
|25.10.2014||English Premier League||Liverpool||0-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|01.11.2014||English Premier League||Hull||0-1||Southampton||90||0||0|
|08.11.2014||English Premier League||Burnley||1-0||Hull||51||0||0|
|23.11.2014||English Premier League||Hull||1-2||Tottenham||64||0||0|
|03.12.2014||English Premier League||Everton||1-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|06.12.2014||English Premier League||Hull||0-0||West Brom||90||0||0|
|13.12.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||Hull||60||0||0|
|04.01.2015||English FA Cup||Third round||Arsenal||2-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|10.01.2015||English Premier League||West Brom||1-0||Hull||12||0||0|
|18.01.2015||English Premier League||West Ham||3-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|31.01.2015||English Premier League||Hull||0-3||Newcastle||90||0||0|
|07.02.2015||English Premier League||Man. City||1-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|10.02.2015||English Premier League||Hull||2-0||Aston Villa||90||0||0|
|21.02.2015||English Premier League||Hull||2-1||QPR||90||0||0|
|28.02.2015||English Premier League||Stoke||1-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|03.03.2015||English Premier League||Hull||1-1||Sunderland||90||0||1|
|14.03.2015||English Premier League||Leicester||0-0||Hull||72||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|