Clubs: Derby County FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (loan)
• Rejected by hometown club Nottingham Forest FC as a schoolboy, Huddlestone joined local rivals Derby instead and became a teenage sensation, making 88 league appearances in just two seasons before he left for Tottenham in May 2005, still aged 18.
• Spent part of his first season at Spurs on loan to Wolves − for whom he scored his first professional goal, against Derby − but came to the fore in 2006/07 and established his credentials at Premier League and Under-21 level, appearing for England in the 2007 UEFA European Under-21 Championship finals but missing the 2009 tournament through injury.
• Won his first senior cap − after two previous call-ups − in a November 2009 friendly against Brazil in Qatar; included in the 30-man preliminary squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup but failed to make the final 23.
• Helped Tottenham win the 2008 League Cup and enjoyed his best season at the club in 2009/10, as the Londoners finished fourth in the Premier League.
• Served as stand-in skipper as Spurs defeated holders FC Internazionale Milano 3-1 at home on Matchday 4 of the 2010/11 UEFA Champions League, but underwent ankle surgery a week later that would keep him out of action for several months.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 04/01/2017 02:04 CET|
|13.08.2016||English Premier League||Hull||2-1||Leicester||90||0||0|
|20.08.2016||English Premier League||Swansea||0-2||Hull||90||0||0|
|23.08.2016||English League Cup||Second round||Exeter||1-3||Hull||0||0||0|
|27.08.2016||English Premier League||Hull||0-1||Man. United||90||0||0|
|10.09.2016||English Premier League||Burnley||1-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|17.09.2016||English Premier League||Hull||1-4||Arsenal||58||0||0|
|21.09.2016||English League Cup||Third round||Stoke||1-2||Hull||11||0||0|
|24.09.2016||English Premier League||Liverpool||5-1||Hull||45||0||0|
|01.10.2016||English Premier League||Hull||0-2||Chelsea||0||0||0|
|15.10.2016||English Premier League||Bournemouth||6-1||Hull||35||0||0|
|22.10.2016||English Premier League||Hull||0-2||Stoke||68||0||0|
|25.10.2016||English League Cup||Round of 16||Bristol City||1-2||Hull||11||0||0|
|06.11.2016||English Premier League||Hull||2-1||Southampton||16||0||0|
|29.11.2016||English League Cup||Quarter-finals||Hull||1-1|
|05.12.2016||English Premier League||Middlesbrough||1-0||Hull||28||0||0|
|10.12.2016||English Premier League||Hull||3-3||Crystal Palace||90||0||0|
|14.12.2016||English Premier League||Tottenham||3-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|17.12.2016||English Premier League||West Ham||1-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|26.12.2016||English Premier League||Hull||0-3||Man. City||63||0||0|
|30.12.2016||English Premier League||Hull||2-2||Everton||5||0||0|
|02.01.2017||English Premier League||West Brom||3-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|