Clubs: Derby County FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (loan)
• Rejected by hometown club Nottingham Forest FC as a schoolboy, Huddlestone joined local rivals Derby instead and became a teenage sensation, making 88 league appearances in just two seasons before he left for Tottenham in May 2005, still aged 18.
• Spent part of his first season at Spurs on loan to Wolves − for whom he scored his first professional goal, against Derby − but came to the fore in 2006/07 and established his credentials at Premier League and Under-21 level, appearing for England in the 2007 UEFA European Under-21 Championship finals but missing the 2009 tournament through injury.
• Won his first senior cap − after two previous call-ups − in a November 2009 friendly against Brazil in Qatar; included in the 30-man preliminary squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup but failed to make the final 23.
• Helped Tottenham win the 2008 League Cup and enjoyed his best season at the club in 2009/10, as the Londoners finished fourth in the Premier League.
• Served as stand-in skipper as Spurs defeated holders FC Internazionale Milano 3-1 at home on Matchday 4 of the 2010/11 UEFA Champions League, but underwent ankle surgery a week later that would keep him out of action for several months.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 11/12/2013 03:06 CET|
|14.11.2012||Friendlies 2010-12||First round||Sweden||4-2||England||15||0||0|
|18.08.2013||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||Hull||31||0||0|
|24.08.2013||English Premier League||Hull||1-0||Norwich||90||0||0|
|31.08.2013||English Premier League||Man. City||2-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|14.09.2013||English Premier League||Hull||1-1||Cardiff||90||0||1|
|21.09.2013||English Premier League||Newcastle||2-3||Hull||90||0||0|
|28.09.2013||English Premier League||Hull||1-0||West Ham||90||0||0|
|05.10.2013||English Premier League||Hull||0-0||Aston Villa||90||0||0|
|19.10.2013||English Premier League||Everton||2-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|27.10.2013||English Premier League||Tottenham||1-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|02.11.2013||English Premier League||Hull||1-0||Sunderland||90||0||0|
|09.11.2013||English Premier League||Southampton||4-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|23.11.2013||English Premier League||Hull||0-1||Crystal Palace||90||0||0|
|01.12.2013||English Premier League||Hull||3-1||Liverpool||90||0||0|
|04.12.2013||English Premier League||Arsenal||2-0||Hull||90||0||0|
|09.12.2013||English Premier League||Swansea||1-1||Hull||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|