Clubs: Le Mans UC 72, EA Guingamp, Olympique de Marseille, Chelsea FC, Shanghai Shenhua FC, Galatasaray AŞ.
UEFA Champions League: runner-up 2008; winner 2012
UEFA Cup: runner-up 2004
UEFA Cup: leading scorer 2004
UEFA.com users' Team of the Year: 2007
• Brought up in the Ivory Coast and France, Drogba was a late starter in the professional game, not making his French league debut until he was 21, for Le Mans.
• Moved to Guingamp in January 2002 and scored 17 Ligue 1 goals in his first full season with the Brittany club, prompting a transfer to Marseille. There he had a sensational 2003/04 campaign, contributing 18 league goals plus five in the UEFA Champions League and six in the UEFA Cup, in which Marseille finished runners-up.
• Voted France's player of the year in 2004, he left OM after one season, joining Chelsea for a club-record fee; won Premier League titles in each of his first two seasons and enjoyed a fine third term in which he scored 33 times, including a Golden Boot-winning tally of 20 in the Premier League plus the decisive strikes in both domestic cup finals.
• Struck his first international goal in February 2003 and went on to become the Ivory Coast's record scorer, his tally including one at the 2006 FIFA World Cup, where he captained the team; also led Les Éléphants to the runners-up spot at that year's Africa Cup of Nations and in 2012, when he missed a penalty in the final against Zambia with the match goalless.
• Sent off in the 2008 UEFA Champions League final, he scored five goals in the competition in 2008/09 and three more the following campaign. Ended 2009/10 with another Golden Boot, a third league title and a third FA Cup winners' medal after scoring the only goal of the Wembley final against Portsmouth FC.
• Ended his Chelsea career in 2012 as a UEFA Champions League winner, having headed the Blues level in the final against FC Bayern München and scored the decisive penalty in the ensuing shoot-out; also became the first player to find the net in four different FA Cup finals, all victorious, when he registered versus Liverpool FC two weeks earlier.
• Departed Chelsea after their Munich triumph, signing for Chinese Super League outfit Shanghai Shenhua FC, where he scored eight goals in 11 outings before returning to European football with Galatasaray in January 2013.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 24/03/2015 02:35 CET|
|14.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Ivory Coast||2-1||Japan||28||0||0|
|19.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Colombia||2-1||Ivory Coast||30||0||0|
|24.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Greece||2-1||Ivory Coast||78||0||0|
|18.08.2014||English Premier League||Burnley||1-3||Chelsea||6||0||0|
|23.08.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||Leicester||10||0||0|
|30.08.2014||English Premier League||Everton||3-6||Chelsea||1||0||0|
|17.09.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Chelsea||1-1||Schalke||74||0||0|
|21.09.2014||English Premier League||Man. City||1-1||Chelsea||4||0||0|
|24.09.2014||English League Cup||Third round||Chelsea||2-1||Bolton||18||0||0|
|18.10.2014||English Premier League||Crystal Palace||1-2||Chelsea||1||0||0|
|21.10.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Chelsea||6-0||Maribor||74||1||0|
|26.10.2014||English Premier League||Man. United||1-1||Chelsea||90||1||0|
|28.10.2014||English League Cup||Fourth round||Shrewsbury||1-2||Chelsea||90||1||0|
|01.11.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-1||QPR||26||0||0|
|05.11.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Maribor||1-1||Chelsea||90||0||0|
|08.11.2014||English Premier League||Liverpool||1-2||Chelsea||1||0||0|
|22.11.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||West Brom||6||0||0|
|25.11.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Schalke||0-5||Chelsea||24||1||1|
|29.11.2014||English Premier League||Sunderland||0-0||Chelsea||14||0||0|
|03.12.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||3-0||Tottenham||67||1||1|
|06.12.2014||English Premier League||Newcastle||2-1||Chelsea||23||1||0|
|13.12.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||Hull||12||0||0|
|16.12.2014||English League Cup||Quarter-finals||Derby||1-3||Chelsea||63||0||0|
|22.12.2014||English Premier League||Stoke||0-2||Chelsea||5||0||0|
|26.12.2014||English Premier League||Chelsea||2-0||West Ham||7||0||0|
|28.12.2014||English Premier League||Southampton||1-1||Chelsea||16||0||0|
|04.01.2015||English FA Cup||Third round||Chelsea||3-0||Watford||80||0||0|
|24.01.2015||English FA Cup||Fourth round||Chelsea||2-4||Bradford||90||0||0|
|27.01.2015||English League Cup||Semi-finals||Chelsea||1-0|
|31.01.2015||English Premier League||Chelsea||1-1||Man. City||10||0||0|
|07.02.2015||English Premier League||Aston Villa||1-2||Chelsea||64||0||0|
|11.02.2015||English Premier League||Chelsea||1-0||Everton||0||0||0|
|21.02.2015||English Premier League||Chelsea||1-1||Burnley||4||0||0|
|01.03.2015||English League Cup||Final||Chelsea||2-0||Tottenham||1||0||0|
|04.03.2015||English Premier League||West Ham||0-1||Chelsea||1||0||0|
|11.03.2015||UEFA Champions League||Round of 16||Chelsea||2-2||Paris||29||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|