Until his loan move to ACF Fiorentina in January 2010, Brazilian defender Felipe Dias da Silva had spent his entire career at Udinese Calcio. A powerful centre-back who intercepts well, he is good in the air and has a strong left foot.
• Plucked from his homeland aged 15 by Udinese scouts and developed his game in north east Italy, coming through youth ranks to first team.
• Made Serie A debut on 6 April 2003 in 3-0 defeat at AC Chievo Verona – one of four substitute appearances in 2002/03 season.
• Gradually established himself as a mainstay in the Udinese defence, making 31 appearances (including 28 starts) in 2004/05 season, helping the club finish fourth in Serie A and qualify for the UEFA Champions League.
• Made ten appearances in debut European campaign (2005/06), including five in UEFA Champions League group stage, during which he scored Udinese's consolation goal in a 4-1 loss to eventual winners FC Barcelona; also scored his first three Serie A goals that season.
• Beset by injuries over next few campaigns and out of favour at Udinese when he agreed loan move to Fiorentina midway through 2009/10 campaign, replacing Genoa CFC-bound Dario Dainelli in centre of Viola defence.
Did you know?
Felipe is eligible to represent both Brazil and Italy at international level.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 22/10/2014 02:05 CET|
|14.09.2014||Italian Serie A||Parma||4-5||Milan||77||1||0|
|24.09.2014||Italian Serie A||Parma||1-2||Roma||90||0||0|
|29.09.2014||Italian Serie A||Udinese||4-2||Parma||90||0||0|
|05.10.2014||Italian Serie A||Parma||1-2||Genoa||90||0||0|
|19.10.2014||Italian Serie A||Atalanta||1-0||Parma||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|