The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by UEFA President Michel Platini, will hold its first meeting of the year at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland, during the afternoon of Tuesday 24 and the morning of Wednesday 25 January.
The Executive Committee meeting is scheduled to end at 11.00CET on 25 January and will be followed by a media conference.
The main points on the agenda are:
• UEFA Club Licensing Benchmarking Report 2010
• Under-17, U19 and U21 competitions' format, calendar and age categories
• Approval of XXXVI Ordinary UEFA Congress programme and agenda (including honours and awards)
• Update reports from several committees
• 2012 UEFA Futsal Cup finals – appointment of hosts
Media interested in attending the press conference are requested to inform UEFA by emailing email@example.com with the words "UEFA ExCo Nyon" in the subject header by 12.00CET on Monday 23 January.
The UEFA Club Licensing Benchmarking Report 2010 will be published on 25 January and a media workshop will take place at UEFA HQ on the same day. Further details regarding media accreditation and the programme for that event will be communicated shortly.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee after Nyon is scheduled for 20 and 21 March in Istanbul, Turkey. This will be followed by the XXXVI Ordinary UEFA Congress on 22 March, also in Istanbul.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.