Things I noticed this weekend:
• Adam Lallana (€8.0m) and Jordan Henderson (€7.0m) got their first goals of the season in Liverpool FC's 2-1 win against West Bromwich Albion FC, the latter also providing an assist. Are either worth a mid-price gamble with two games against Real Madrid CF to come?
• Burak Yılmaz has now scored for three successive matches and has four goals in his last five Galatasaray AŞ appearances. Given the striker has found the net in both UEFA Champions League games to date, and is priced at €9.0m, he could be the man to exploit Borussia Dortmund's injury problems on matchdays three and four.
• It's three consecutive clean sheets in all competitions for Chelsea FC following Sunday's 2-0 defeat of Arsenal FC. Filipe Luís (€5.0m) and Gary Cahill (€5.5m) are the cheaper options among their defenders although, despite being €6.0m apiece, John Terry and Branislav Ivanović are also well worth considering for the double-header with NK Maribor.
• Malmö FF attacker Markus Rosenberg has five goals in his last four outings, including both against Olympiacos FC on matchday two and the winner against AIK Solna on Sunday as the Swedish title was retained. If you think the forward could cause Club Atlético de Madrid problems, he merits a look at €6.0m.
• FC Schalke 04 continue to toil in the Bundesliga but Klaas-Jan Huntelaar struck for the second game in a row at the weekend and could be worth investing €9.0m for the Sporting Clube de Portugal fixtures.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.