Things I noticed this weekend:
• Alejandro Domínguez scored twice, but in Olympiacos FC's match against AO Kerkyra in Corfu it was Jorge Benítez who stole the show. In his first league start since joining the Red and Whites in the summer, the Paraguayan forward – who has a Fantsay tag of just €5m – is proving an interesting alternative to an out-of-form Kostas Mitroglou.
• The AS Roma vs Manchester City FC encounter is one of the 'finals' of matchday six. Both teams recorded impressive wins in the weekend in their respective leagues. Roma's left-back José Holebas scored a magnificent goal against FC Internazionale Milano and, at just €4m, he is quite a catch.
• Sergio Agüero on the other hand, fresh from his hat-trick against FC Bayern München, did not score against Southampton FC, but turned provider with two assists. He is not cheap, but is on a roll. Taking into account the rotation plans that coaches of already qualified teams will probably have in store for their stars, you could come up with the €12m needed to sign the Argentine.
• The partnership of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Eric Choupo-Moting in FC Schalke 04's attack paid dividends this weekend. The Dutch striker got a hat-trick and an assist, while the Cameroonian provided two assists. The former is €9m, the later €6.5m; not a bad deal.
• Bayer 04 Leverkusen travel to SL Benfica on matchday six, buoyed by their 5-1 victory over 1. FC Köln. Karim Bellarabi scored twice on Saturday and, at €6m, he is a sensible pick for Fantasy Football managers. Josip Drmić costs €1m more, but is also in form as his two goals and one assist suggest.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.