Things I noticed this weekend:
• Another Bundesliga title for FC Bayern München and the 1-0 win against Hertha BSC Berlin on Saturday made it five domestic clean sheets in a row for Josep Guardiola's side. Bayern also have six clean sheets in ten UEFA Champions League fixtures this season so it might be worth looking at goalkeeper Manuel Neuer and his defence ahead of the semi-finals.
• Last-four opponents FC Barcelona have been no less obdurate this season, a 2-0 derby defeat of RCD Espanyol a third game in a row without conceding. Barça have managed five clean sheets in Europe, so do not expect too many goals in that tie.
• Juventus may have lost 2-1 to Torino FC at the weekend, but the Italian side have still kept nine clean sheets in their last 11 matches – although Real Madrid CF have managed eight goals in their last three games.
• Further forward, Barcelona's last 12 goals have all been scored by Lionel Messi (three goals), Neymar (five) and Luis Suárez (four); any of these would be a valuable addition to your Fantasy squad.
• Surprisingly, Cristiano Ronaldo has managed only one goal in his last four Madrid appearances – Javier Hernández has taken up the slack with three in the last two matches. Toni Kroos scored the first goal in the weekend win at RC Celta de Vigo but bear in mind that was his first for the club since 8 November.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.