Before you play Confidence Meter please familiarise yourself with the rules of the competition.
To be in with a chance of winning some of the fantastic prizes on offer all you have to do is:
- Log in to your account – this is very important otherwise your vote will not be registered and you will not be entered into the draw(s)
- Tell us how confident you are by voting on one of the five options. This is done by dragging the slider to the appropriate confidence rating. These are:
- Bag of nerves
- Anybody's game
- We have the edge
- Surefire win
- As soon as you have done that, your opinion will be automatically registered and your name placed into the prize draw
Every time you vote you will be entered into the matchday prize draw for that week – and also the Grand Prize draws – the first at the end of the group stage, the second after the quarter-finals and the third after the final in May 2013.
There are a few other small things to remember when playing Confidence Meter:
- The confidence rating you enter does not affect your chances of winning
- You can only enter each prize draw once
- The only way to enter the prize draw is by registering and logging in to a UEFA.com account – you can vote without an account, but you will not be eligible to win
- You can change your confidence level after your initial entry, right up until kick-off (when the poll will be closed)
Good luck and enjoy playing Confidence Meter with UEFA.com and UniCredit.