UEFA Champions League statistics
• Alan is the competition's joint top scorer with five goals alongside Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Burak Yılmaz.
• Braga lost 2-0 to CFR 1907 Cluj on matchday one despite having 35 shots, 23 on target.
• Beto and Custódio have played every minute of Braga's group stage campaign.
• Douglão is banned following his matchday five dismissal; Custódio's next yellow card will incur a suspension.
• Braga ended FC Porto's 18-match unbeaten start to the season on Friday, a 2-1 win booking a place in the Portuguese Cup quarter-finals. Trailing 1-0, the hosts struck twice after André Castro's 71st-minute dismissal.
• Braga conceded in the 90th and 93rd minutes at home to Porto on 25 November as they went down 2-0. Three points off the Liga summit two games ago, José Peseiro's side are now nine adrift of Porto and SL Benfica.
• Paulo Vinícius has not featured since 28 October because of a thigh problem.
• A club record seven Braga players featured in Portugal's 2-2 friendly draw with Gabon in Libreville last month: Hélder Barbosa, Custódio, Beto, Rúben Micael, Rúben Amorim, Hugo Viana and Éder. Barbosa made his debut as a 79th-minute replacement for Custódio.
• Zé Luís is likely to be on duty at the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in January and February as the Cape Verde Islands make their debut.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Galatasaray's 3-1 triumph at CFR 1907 Cluj on matchday four ended a run of nine games without an away win in the UEFA Champions League proper, having lost eight and drawn one since beating FC Lokomotiv Moskva 2-0 on 18 September 2002.
• Burak Yılmaz is the competition's joint top scorer with five goals alongside Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Alan.
• Burak became only the second Turkish player to score a UEFA Champions League hat-trick on matchday four, following Tuncay Şanlı in Fenerbahçe SK's 3-0 victory at home to United on 8 December 2004.
• Burak has this season become the first Turkish player to represent four different clubs in the UEFA Champions League. He had previously featured for Beşiktaş JK, Fenerbahçe and Trabzonspor AŞ.
• Fernando Muslera, Dany Nounkeu and Selçuk İnan have played every minute of Galatasaray's group stage campaign.
• Felipe Melo was sent off eight minutes from time on Friday as Galatasaray were held 1-1 at home to Gaziantepspor, Fatih Terim's 250th league match in charge of the club in his third spell as coach.
• Umut Bulut (11) and Burak (13) have scored 24 of Galatasaray's 41 goals in all competitions this season.
• Yekta Kurtuluş struck the only goal – his first of the season – as Galatasaray won at Elazığspor on 24 November, Sabri Sarıoğlu making his first start of the campaign. There was late drama, though, as Muslera conceded a penalty and was sent off. With all their substitutes already made, midfielder Felipe Melo put the gloves on and saved Göksu Türkdoğan's spot kick.
• Ufuk Ceylan, Gökhan Zan and Furkan Özçal (not in the UEFA Champions League squad) made their first appearances of the season three days later as a largely second-string Galatasaray beat third-tier Balıkesirspor 4-1 in the Turkish Cup fourth round. Third-choice goalkeeper Eray İşcan made his senior debut as a late substitute.
• Aydın Yılmaz and Ceyhun Gülselam scored their first goals of the season against Balıkesirspor.
• Engin Baytar has completed an 11-match domestic suspension following his red card in August's 3-2 Super Cup victory against Fenerbahçe.
• Johan Elmander was expected to miss the rest of the group stage after suffering a right thigh tear on matchday three, but returned on 16 November.
• Tomáš Ujfaluši is not in the UEFA Champions League squad after suffering knee ligament damage in September.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.