AC Milan and Juventus are all yet to confirm their places in the UEFA Champions League round of 16 going into the final fixtures of the group stage, with last season's finalists Borussia Dortmund engaged in a tense battle with Arsenal FC and SSC Napoli for the top spots in Group F.
UEFA.com looks at all the permutations, including for group supremacy or UEFA Europa League round of 32 berths.
Wednesday 11 December
FC København (4) 0-2 Real Madrid CF (16)
Galatasaray AŞ (4) v Juventus (6)
• Madrid are group winners.
• Juve will be through if they avoid defeat, and will play in the UEFA Europa League round of 32 if they lose.
• Galatasaray will be through with a win, with any other result sending them to the UEFA Europa League draw.
FC Schalke 04 (7pts) v FC Basel 1893 (8)
Chelsea FC (9) v FC Steaua Bucureşti (3)
• Chelsea have qualified, yet still need to beat Steaua to guarantee pole position.
• Basel will be top if they collect more points than Chelsea; Schalke will come first if they win and Chelsea lose.
• Schalke must overcome Basel to at least pip the Swiss side to second place.
• Steaua will finish fourth.
SSC Napoli (9) v Arsenal FC (12)
Olympique de Marseille (0) v Borussia Dortmund (9)
• Arsenal will clinch qualification, and top spot, with a draw or a victory.
• If Dortmund fail to win, Napoli will advance with a victory – in the event of a three-way head-to-head on 12 points, the two qualifiers will be decided by the precise scorelines between the three teams.
• A draw is only enough for Napoli if Dortmund, who have a superior head-to-head, lose. If Napoli lose they are out.
• Dortmund are through if they win. Should Dortmund draw, they will progress if Napoli do not win. Dortmund can only afford to lose if Napoli are also beaten.
• Marseille will be fourth.
FK Austria Wien (2) v FC Zenit (6)
Club Atlético de Madrid (13) v FC Porto (5)
• Atlético have won the group.
• Zenit will qualify if they win – or if Porto do not gain victory due to the Russian side's head-to-head superiority.
• Porto must win and hope Zenit do not.
• Austria will finish fourth.
AC Milan (8) v AFC Ajax (7)
FC Barcelona (10) v Celtic FC (3)
• Barcelona are through but require a draw to ensure first place as Milan could still overtake them with a victory.
• Milan need a draw to hold off Ajax, who cannot finish above second.
• Celtic are destined for fourth.
Although all reasonable care has been taken so that the information is accurate, no representation or guarantee is made as to its reliability or completeness.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.