• Lionel Messi's four goals in the quarter-final second leg against Arsenal FC put him level with Rivaldo as Barça's all-time top scorer in the UEFA Champions League on 25 strikes.
• Messi became only the sixth player to score four times in a UEFA Champions League match.
• Diego Milito's third goal for Inter in the first leg was the 150th Barcelona had conceded in the UEFA Champions League, group stage to final.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Barcelona have scored more goals (19) and had more shots on goal (84) than any other semi-finalist.
• Messi has scored eight goals, making him the competition's highest scorer. He was also the top marksman in 2008/09 with nine goals.
• Messi fired 27 shots on goal in the first 11 matches, more than any other player; Zlatan Ibrahimović is second with 20 attempts on target.
• Daniel Alves has committed 27 fouls, more than any other player in the competition.
• Víctor Valdés has played every minute of Barcelona's European campaign.
• Carles Puyol serves a one-match ban after his first-leg yellow card. Gerard Piqué and Alves are within a booking of suspensions.
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 24 April: FC Barcelona 3-1 Xerez CD (Jeffrén 14, Henry 24, Ibrahimović 56; Bermejo 25)
Valdés; Puyol, Chygrynskiy, Márquez (Piqué 53), Maxwell; Keita, Touré, Xavi, Jeffrén (Messi 52); Henry (Bojan 74), Ibrahimović.
• Josep Guardiola made five changes to the side that started the defeat in Milan, with Gerard Piqué, Sergio Busquets, Messi and Pedro Rodríguez all dropping to the bench. Puyol shifted to right-back as cover for the suspended Alves.
• The Liga's bottom side Xerez ended the game with nine men after Matías Alustiza and Fabián Orellana were sent off in added time.
• Barcelona have won their last 11 matches at the Camp Nou, scoring 35 goals and conceding just five.
• With four fixtures to go Guardiola's side have already matched last season's title-winning total of 87 points.
• Ibrahimović has scored six goals in his last seven appearances.
• Barça have won 15 games by three goals or more this term.
• The Catalan giants have scored five Liga goals direct from free-kicks in 2009/10, all struck by different players: Alves, Ibrahimović, Rafael Márquez, Thierry Henry and Messi.
• Holder of the Ricardo Zamora Trophy as the goalkeeper with the lowest goals-to-game ratio last term, Valdés has kept 19 clean sheets in the Liga this season.
• Last week's 3-1 defeat in Italy represented the first time Barcelona had lost by more than one goal under Guardiola. They had not conceded three goals since a 4-3 Liga loss at Club Atlético de Madrid on 1 March 2009.
• Pedro has scored three goals in his last four games.
• Messi has registered 29 goals in his last 29 outings for the Spanish titleholders and 16 in his last 14 matches, although none in his last four games.
• The Argentinian international became only the second player to record back-to-back Liga hat-tricks with his efforts against Real Zaragoza and Valencia CF in March. Salva Ballesta blazed that particular trail for Real Racing Club in October 1999.
• Messi, who also became the youngest player to reach 100 goals for Barça in January, made his 200th appearance for the club against CA Osasuna on 24 March. He reached that landmark with 114 goals under his belt, including 72 in his last 90 games before hitting the milestone.
• Pedro has surpassed Giovanni Silva's 1997/98 club record by scoring in six competitions in one season: the Liga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, Copa del Rey, Spanish Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup.
• The Blaugrana's six-match winning start to the Liga campaign equalled a club record also achieved in 1929/30, 1990/91 and 1997/98.
• Ibrahimović started the season by becoming the first new signing to score in Barcelona's opening five league games. Hristo Stoichkov held the previous record for a newcomer, having struck in Barça's first three outings in 1990/91.
• Eric Abidal – out 9 February to 3 April, 6-20 April and since 23 April (groin strain)
• Andrés Iniesta – out 27 March to 6 April and since 10 April (right thigh tear)
• Reserve goalkeeper José Pinto has signed a one-year contract extension that ties him to the club until June 2011.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Inter have scored fewer goals (15) and collected more yellow cards (26) than any other semi-finalist.
• Inter have also been caught offside on 52 occasions, more than any other team. Diego Milito alone has been penalised 26 times, the highest total in the competition.
• Wesley Sneijder has provided five assists, the joint highest total in the competition along with Andrey Arshavin and Alberto Gilardino.
• Júlio César and Javier Zanetti have played every minute of Inter's European campaign.
• Dejan Stanković serves a one-match ban after collecting his third yellow card of the season in the first leg. Walter Samuel, Maicon, Samuel Eto'o and Zanetti are all within a booking of a suspension.
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 24 April: FC Internazionale Milano 3-1 Atalanta BC (Milito 24, Muntari 35, Chivu 78; Tiribocchi 5)
Júlio César; Zanetti, Córdoba, Materazzi, Chivu; Mariga, Stanković (Motta 70), Muntari; Sneijder (Cambiasso 46); Milito (Arnautovic 80), Eto'o.
• José Mourinho made six changes to the side that beat Barcelona, with only Júlio César; Zanetti, Sneijder, Milito and Eto'o retaining their places. Zanetti dropped into a new-look defence as Maicon was rested after losing a tooth on Tuesday.
• Simone Tiribocchi's early goal was the first Inter had conceded at home in 660 minutes in Serie A.
• Cristian Chivu also registered for the first time in a Nerazzurri shirt, in what was his 88th appearance since joining from AS Roma in summer 2007.
• Milito has scored 20 goals in 32 Serie A appearances since joining Inter last summer, and his overall tally in Italy's top flight now reads 44 goals in 63 games following his 24 efforts in 31 outings for Genoa CFC.
• It was only Inter's fifth win in 13 Serie A games, drawing six and losing two in that run, although they have won their last four matches in all competitions and seven of their last eight matches.
• Mourinho's charges have kept clean sheets in 16 of their last 28 games in all competitions, including six of the last ten, but only eight in 23 away trips this season.
• The Nerazzurri have won just five of their last 15 away games in all competitions, losing four.
• Inter boasted a 14-point lead over Roma on 5 December and had been Serie A leaders for 24 consecutive games before a 2-2 draw at ACF Fiorentina on 10 April allowed the Giallorossi to overtake them.
• Maicon has hit six league goals this term, his best return in four seasons in Italy.
• Inter are unbeaten at San Siro this term and Mourinho has not lost a home league fixture since 23 February 2002 when SC Beira-Mar overcame his FC Porto side 3-2, 135 games ago.
• The Italian titleholders have gone 44 matches unbeaten at home in all competitions since a 1-0 defeat by Panathinaikos FC in the UEFA Champions League group stage on 26 November 2008.
• Mourinho marked his 100th match as Inter coach with a 2-0 victory against Juventus on 16 April.
• Zanetti also celebrated a special milestone against the Bianconeri, contesting his 500th Serie A match with Inter (including two end-of-season UEFA Cup play-off games in 1998/99). That figure puts Zanetti second in club history, behind Giuseppe Bergomi (519 appearances).
• Zanetti was suspended for the 3-0 home win against Bologna FC on 3 April, missing his first league game since 28 October 2006 – a run of 137 consecutive matches. The Inter captain had also appeared in 167 games in a row in Serie A and the UEFA Champions League.
• The Nerazzuri will play Roma in the Coppa Italia final at the Stadio Olimpico on 5 May. The teams have met in four of the past five finals, Roma coming out on top in 2007 and 2008 and Inter prevailing in 2005 and 2006.
• Francesco Toldo – out since 5 April (right leg)
• Davide Santon – out 14 February to 20 March, 20 March to 3 April and since 6 April (right knee)
• Maicon – out since 20 April (tooth)
• Goran Pandev – out since 20 April (thigh)
• Sneijder was replaced at half-time against Atalanta after suffering a thigh strain.
• Maicon lost a tooth after colliding with Lionel Messi during the first leg.
• Santon had an operation to correct meniscus on 6 April, having undergone surgery on the same knee last year.
• Toldo collected his injury during training on the eve of Inter's quarter-final second leg against PFC CSKA Moskva.
• On 23 April Pandev's wife Nadia gave birth to the couple's first son, Filippo.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.