• Bayern have conceded 149 goals in the UEFA Champions League, group stage to final, and scored 446 times in the European Champion Clubs' Cup.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Bayern have scored 21 times, the joint highest total in the competition with Arsenal FC and Manchester United FC.
• The Munich outfit have won 92 corners and had 76 shots wide, both more than any other side this season.
• Ivica Olić has scored seven goals, fewer only than Lionel Messi who has eight.
• Bastian Schweinsteiger has had 16 shots wide, the joint highest total along with Wayne Rooney and Hulk.
• Jörg Butt and Philipp Lahm have played every minute of Bayern's European campaign.
• Danijel Pranjić is available after a one-match ban but Franck Ribéry serves the second of his three-match suspension.
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 15 May: Werder Bremen 0-4 FC Bayern München
(Robben 35pen, Olić 51, Ribéry 63, Schweinsteiger 83)
Butt; Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber; Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger; Robben (Altıntop 86), Ribéry; Müller (Tymoshchuk 77); Olić (Klose 80).
• Bayern claimed their eighth domestic double with victory in the German Cup final.
• Louis van Gaal made one change to the side that sealed the Bundesliga title at Berlin's Olympic Stadium the previous week, with Martín Demichelis returning to central defence. Holger Badstuber switched to left-back as Diego Contento dropped to the bench.
• The German Cup's most successful side, Bayern have now won 15 of the 17 finals they have contested – Bremen are second with six titles.
• The 4-0 scoreline represented the biggest margin of victory in a German Cup final since 1972 when FC Schalke 04 beat 1. FC Kaiserslautern 5-0.
• Bayern have registered in 25 of their 27 games outside Munich this term.
• Bayern have kept just six clean sheets in their last 23 matches.
• On 8 May Inter coach José Mourinho was in the crowd as Bayern sealed their 22nd Bundesliga title with a 3-1 win at Hertha BSC Berlin on the last day of the season. Rivals Schalke were held at 1. FSV Mainz 05.
• Just three of Bayern's 72 league goals this season came in the first 15 minutes of matches.
• Arjen Robben has scored 20 goals in his last 24 games for Bayern, including his first hat-trick for the club in the 7-0 win against Hannover 96 on 17 April.
• That represented Bayern's most comprehensive Bundesliga victory since 24 November 1990 when they overcame SG Wattenscheid 09 by the same scoreline.
• Thomas Müller scored his first hat-trick for Bayern in a 3-1 win against VfL Bochum 1848 on 1 May.
• Daniel Van Buyten has scored ten goals for club and country this season, but none in his last 18 games.
• Lahm has started all of Bayern's 52 matches this term (and seven more for Germany). Müller has played 51 of those fixtures, missing November's home defeat by FC Girondins de Bordeaux through suspension.
• At 17 years and 255 days, David Alaba became Bayern's youngest ever Bundesliga player when he made his debut against 1. FC Köln on 6 March. He had already won three senior caps for Austria.
• Contento and David Alaba made Bayern debuts in February's German Cup win against SpVgg Greuther Fürth.
• Bayern took two points from their opening three Bundesliga games, their worst start to a season for 43 years.
• On 9 May 130,000 fans lined the streets as a procession made its way from Bayern's training ground to Marienplatz in the city centre, where the club presented the Bundesliga trophy on a balcony at the city hall.
• All 17 of Bayern's home games in the Bundesliga this season were 69,000 sell-outs.
• Eight Bayern players were included in Germany's initial 27-man FIFA World Cup squad: Butt, Badstuber, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Miroslav Klose, Mario Gómez and Toni Kroos. The latter will return to Bayern this summer after 18 months on loan at Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Butt won the last of his three international caps in June 2003.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Inter collected more yellow cards (31) and been flagged offside (56) than any other team. Diego Milito alone was caught offside 28 times, the highest total in the competition.
• Wesley Sneijder has provided five assists, the joint highest total along with Andrey Arshavin and Alberto Gilardino.
• Júlio César and Javier Zanetti have played every minute of Inter's European campaign.
• Stanković is available after a one-match ban, though Thiago Motta begins a two-game suspension following his red card in the second leg against FC Barcelona.
Latest domestic information
• Sunday 16 May: AC Siena 0-1 FC Internazionale Milano (Milito 57)
Júlio César; Maicon, Materazzi, Samuel, Zanetti; Motta (Pandev 54), Cambiasso, Sneijder (Chivu 73); Balotelli (Stanković 59), Eto'o, Milito.
• Inter sealed their 18th Scudetto and a league and cup double after a fifth successive Serie A victory.
• It is Inter's fifth successive title, including the 2005/06 championship awarded as a consequence of the match-fixing scandal, equalling the Serie A record set by Juventus between 1931 and 1935.
• José Mourinho made one change to the side that beat AC Chievo Verona 4-3 on 9 May, fit-again Sneijder replacing Dejan Stanković. Marco Materazzi continued to deputise for the injured Lucio at centre-back.
• Milito has scored 22 goals in 35 Serie A appearances since joining Inter last summer, and his overall tally in Italy's top flight reads 46 goals in 66 games following 24 in 31 outings for Genoa CFC.
• The Nerazzurri have won just eight of their last 19 games outside Milan, losing five.
• Inter boasted a 14-point lead over AS Roma on 5 December – in the end they beat the capital club by two.
• Inter ended the season with Serie A's best attack (75 goals scored) and best defence (34 goals conceded).
• Júlio César was Inter's only ever-present in Serie A. Zanetti, who made 37 appearances, was suspended against Bologna FC on 3 April, missing his first league game since 28 October 2006 – a run of 137 consecutive matches. The Inter captain had also appeared in 167 games in a row in Serie A and the UEFA Champions League.
• Maicon hit six league goals this term, his best return in four seasons in Italy. Mario Balotelli also established a personal high with nine.
• On 5 May Inter lifted the Coppa Italia for the sixth time at the Stadio Olimpico, Milito scoring the only goal of the final against Roma.
• The Nerazzuri have played Roma in five of the last six Coppa Italia finals, winning in 2005, 2006 and now 2010.
• Goran Pandev – out 20 April to 9 May (thigh)
• Wesley Sneijder – out 5-16 May (thigh)
• Davide Santon – out 14 February to 20 March, 20 March to 3 April and since 6 April (right knee)
• Lucio – out since 2 May (calf)
• Iván Córdoba – out since 5 May (right thigh strain)
• Lucio has resumed training after suffering a calf injury at S.S. Lazio.
• If he plays against Bayern, Zanetti will become only the second player to make 700 appearances for Inter after Giuseppe Bergomi (758 games). He contested his 500th Serie A match in April.
• Club president Massimo Moratti turned 65 last Sunday as Inter clinched the title.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.