In the sixth episode of the FC Twente story, striker Luuk de Jong takes UEFA.com behind the scenes to show how he and his team-mates prepare for a UEFA Champions League game – the Dutch champions heading to Italy on Matchday 5 to face holders FC Internazionale Milano.
"Every match in the Champions League is special and the excitement is always a bit more because these are very big and beautiful matches you really look forward to and have dreamt about," De Jong says of the trip.
• UEFA.com follows the team as they gather at their Hengelo training base before joining them on the plane to Milan.
• Twente chef Jacques Bosch invites UEFA.com into the kitchen at the hotel in Milan to reveal the secrets behind the perfect pre-match meal.
• We are then off to San Siro for training as Twente's players get a first glimpse of the famous arena.
• UEFA media officer Timo Walden talks us through the clubs' media requirements on the eve of the match before Twente coach Michel Preud'homme and captain Peter Wisgerhof meet the press.
• On the matchday itself we link up with Twente fans living the dream on the Piazza del Duomo as the excitement builds.
• With kick-off approaching De Jong speaks to UEFA.com about the tense final moments before taking the field. Suddenly the waiting is over.
The moment you hear the Champions League anthem before the game, you realise you are really standing there and that you are playing. You know it's really true and that it's not a dream."
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.