The UEFA Champions Festival app allows you to plan exactly what you are going to see at the week-long event in London and is available now from the App Store.
The UEFA Champions Festival opens its doors in Hyde Park on Saturday 21 May and will entertain fans for a week before closing at 17.00 in the lead-up to that night's UEFA Champions League final between FC Barcelona and Manchester United FC.
The app – available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users – gives you exclusive information on each day's schedule, along with a host of other features:
• Navigate the UEFA Champions Festival site using augmented reality
• Book to have your photo taken with the UEFA Champions League Trophy
• Check in and post comments and photos onto social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare)
• See what is happening on UEFA social streams
• Check in to zones across the festival site using the virtual passport and win UEFA prizes
Download it for free now
More information on the Festival
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.