• Arsenal have scored 199 goals in the UEFA Champions League, group stage to final.
• The Gunners played their 150th European Cup game on matchday one, during which they have conceded 148 goals.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Arsène Wenger completes a two-game suspension on matchday two.
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 24 September: Arsenal FC 3-0 Bolton Wanderers FC (Van Persie 46 71, Song 89)
Szczęsny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta (Rosický 82), Song, Ramsey; Gervinho (Arshavin 78), Van Persie (Chamakh 86), Walcott
• Robin van Persie scored his 99th and 100th goals for Arsenal against opponents who ended with ten men following David Wheater's 55th-minute red card.
• The Gunners ended a run of six league games without a win against Swansea City FC on 10 September, although Wenger's team have collected only 19 points from their last 17 matches, a run that includes just four victories.
• Despite Saturday's clean sheet, their third in the league this season, Arsenal have conceded 14 goals, fewer only than bottom club Bolton (16); three have been own goals.
• The north London side suffered an 8-2 defeat at Manchester United FC on 28 August, the first time they had conceded eight goals in a match since an 8-0 reverse at Loughborough FC on 12 December 1896.
• Arsenal beat Shrewsbury Town FC 3-1 in the League Cup third round on 20 September, Kieran Gibbs, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Yossi Benayoun all scoring their first Arsenal goals. Park Chu-Young made his Arsenal debut, as did second-half substitutes Ryo Miyaichi, Oğuzhan Özyakup and Chuks Aneke.
• Last season's runners-up will take on Bolton again in the League Cup fourth round on 25/26 October.
• Johan Djourou (hamstring) and Benayoun (thigh) both missed the Bolton match; Theo Walcott limped off late on.
• Tomáš Rosický had been out since 3 September due to a knee injury before appearing as a late substitute against Bolton.
• Jack Wilshere (ankle, out since 4 September) and Thomas Vermaelen (left ankle, 24 August) are long-term absentees; Abou Diaby (ankle) and Sébastien Squillaci (calf) are yet to feature this season.
Carl Jenkinson (Charlton Athletic FC)
Gervinho (LOSC Lille Métropole)
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton FC)
Park Chu-Young (AS Monaco FC)
André Santos (Fenerbahçe SK)
Per Mertesacker (SV Werder Bremen)
Mikel Arteta (Everton FC)
Yossi Benayoun (Chelsea FC, loan)
Cesc Fàbregas (FC Barcelona)
Samir Nasri (Manchester City FC)
Gaël Clichy (Manchester City FC)
Emmanuel Eboué (Galatasaray AŞ)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Ipswich Town FC)
Armand Traoré (Queens Park Rangers FC)
Nicklas Bendtner (Sunderland AFC, loan)
Denilson (São Paulo FC, loan)
Carlos Vela (Real Sociedad de Fútbol, loan)
• Van Persie scored four times in the Netherlands' 11-0 home win against San Marino in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying on 2 September, the first Dutchman to do so since Marco van Basten's five-goal haul against Malta in 1990.
• Park scored a hat-trick in South Korea's 6-0 win against Lebanon on 2 September and was also on target in the 1-1 draw with Kuwait four days later.
• Oxlade-Chamberlain set up all four goals in England Under-21s' 4-1 friendly defeat of Israel on 5 September after coming on as a half-time substitute.
UEFA Champions League statistics
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 24 September: Ergotelis FC 2-3 Olympiacos FC (Romano 55 85; Mirallas 4, Fuster 42pen, Marcano 76)
Costanzo; Torossidis, Papadopoulos, Marcano, Holebas; Modesto, Orbaiz; Abdoun (Ibagaza 62), Fuster (Javito 73), Mirallas (Mellberg 88); Djebbour
• Olympiacos's first five league goals this term have each been scored by a different player: Marko Pantelić, Rafik Djebbour, Kevin Mirallas, David Fuster and Iván Marcano – his first for the club.
• Ernesto Valverde's side kicked off their league campaign on 18 September, coming from behind to beat Xanthi FC 2-1 with goals from Pantelić (86) and Djebbour (90+4) either side of the dismissal of the visitors' Edimar.
• For the first time in Super League history Olympiacos finished the game with a side made up entirely of non-Greek players.
• Having enjoyed a 100% record at the Georgios Karaiskakis Stadium last term, the Xanthi victory stretched Olympiacos's run of home league wins to 16.
• Marcano and Pablo Orbaiz made club debuts against Xanthi while Franco Costanzo, Djamel Abdoun and substitute Jean Makoun made their Super League bows for Olympiacos.
• Pantelić has scored in ten games since arriving from AFC Ajax in summer 2010; Olympiacos have won all of them.
• Olympiacos's opening two Super League matches were postponed after the teams they were scheduled to face, FC Kavala and Olympiacos Volou FC, were relegated to the fourth tier.
• Before matchday one the Greek champions had not played a competitive fixture since beating Larissa FC 6-0 on 17 April.
• Giannis Fetfatzidis (abdominal problem, out since 12 September), Giannis Maniatis (left groin, 17 September) and Ljubomir Fejsa (left groin, 17 September) have been sidelined with injuries picked up in training.
• Giannis Potouridis has been training individually since picking up a groin problem on 16 September.
• Francisco Yeste was not risked against Xanthi or Ergotelis but is expected to be fit for Wednesday.
Francisco Yeste (Al Wasl FC)
Djamel Abdoun (FC Kavala)
Franco Costanzo (FC Basel 1893)
Ljubomir Fejsa (FK Partizan)
Javito (Aris FC)
Sifis Daskalakis (Ergotelis FC)
Petar Grbić (FK Mogren)
Aleksandar Katai (FK Vojvodina)
Andreas Tatos (Atromitos FC)
Jean Makoun (Aston Villa FC, loan)
Pablo Orbaiz (Athletic Club, loan)
Iván Marcano (Villarreal CF, loan)
Antonis Nikopolidis (retired)
Matt Derbyshire (Nottingham Forest FC)
Albert Riera (Galatasaray AŞ)
Dudu Cearense (CA Mineiro)
Dennis Rommedahl (released)
Jaouad Zairi (released)
Raúl Bravo (released)
Giannis Papadopoulos (released)
Krisztián Nemeth (released)
Kostas Mitroglou (Atromitos FC, loan)
Aris Soiledis (released)
Georgios Galitsios (released)
Moisés Hurtado (Granada CF)
Dennis Epstein (Atromitos FC)
Andreas Tatos (Atromitos FC, loan)
Aleksandar Katai (OFI Crete FC, loan)
Giorgos Niklitsiotis (Helmond Sport, loan)
Chumbinho (OFI Crete FC, loan)
Wanderson (Doxa Dramas FC, loan)
Leandro (Doxa Dramas FC, loan)
Andreas Vasilogiannis (Apollon Limassol FC, loan)
• Tickets for Olympiacos's matchday three meeting with Borussia Dortmund sold out within 45 minutes of going on sale.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.