UEFA Champions League statistics
• BATE's 3-1 win against LOSC Lille on matchday one was their first in 13 attempts in the group stage.
• Aleksandr Hleb has made 83 appearances in UEFA club competition, a Belarus record. BATE captain Dmitri Likhtarovich is one behind.
• Vitali Rodionov is Belarus' top scorer in UEFA club competition with 16 goals.
• Andrei Gorbunov, Artem Radkov, Maksim Bordachev and Marko Simić have played all 630 minutes of BATE's UEFA Champions League campaign.
• BATE were the only team not to win a corner on matchday one.
Roman Vasilyuk (FC Minsk)
Aleksandr Hleb (PFC Krylya Sovetov Samara)
Mikhail Sivakov (SV Zulte Waregem)
Kirill Aleksiyan (FC Brest)
• BATE are 16 games unbeaten in all competitions, since their 3-1 defeat by FC Dinamo Minsk on 1 July.
• Viktor Goncharenko's side lost 2-0 to FC Gomel in the Belarusian Super Cup on 6 March.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Bayern have scored 496 goals in the European Cup.
• Bayern enjoyed 74% of possession against Valencia CF, a matchday one high.
• Bayern won ten corners in the first game, the joint highest total along with LOSC Lille and SL Benfica.
• The Munich club were one of six teams who did not collect a yellow card in the first game.
Javi Martínez (Athletic Club)
Xherdan Shaqiri (FC Basel 1893)
Mario Mandžukić (VfL Wolfsburg)
Claudio Pizarro (SV Werder Bremen)
Dante (VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach)
Tom Starke (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)
Mitchell Weiser (1. FC Köln)
Lukas Raeder (FC Schalke 04)
Ivica Olić (VfL Wolfsburg)
Danijel Pranjić (Sporting Clube de Portugal)
Nils Petersen (SV Werder Bremen, loan)
Hans-Jörg Butt (retired)
Rouven Sattelmaier (released)
• Bayern signed Javi Martínez for a Bundesliga record fee of €40m.
• If Bayern beat BATE they will set a new club record of ten successive wins at the start of a season.
• Bayern's 2-1 victory against Valencia on matchday one was their sixth in as many games in 2012/13. The last time they began the season with six successive wins, in 2000/01, they claimed the UEFA Champions League.
• Pizarro made his 337th Bundesliga appearance in the 3-0 win against Wolfsburg on 25 September, a record for a foreign player in the German top flight. He is already the division's 160-goal top foreign scorer.
• Thomas Müller was not included in the squad to face Wolfsburg due to flu, ending his run of 106 consecutive Bundesliga games for Bayern that had started on the opening day of the 2009/10 campaign.
• Bastian Schweinsteiger has scored in all four of Bayern's home games this season.
• Bayern will meet second-tier 1. FC Kaiserslautern in the German Cup second round on 31 October.
• Franck Ribéry was on target as France won 3-1 against Belarus in their FIFA World Cup qualifier on 11 September.
• On 12 August Bayern won the German Super Cup for the fourth time, Mandžukić and Thomas Müller earning a 2-1 victory against Bundesliga title holders Borussia Dortmund.
• Including that match, Bayern have won all nine of their fixtures this season. Their run of six straight Bundesliga victories at the start of the season is one short of the league record, set by the Munich club in 1995/96 and equalled by 1. FC Kaiserslautern in 2001/02 and FSV Mainz 05 in 2010/11.
• Raeder (knee), Mario Gomez (ankle), Diego Contento and David Alaba (both foot) are yet to play this term.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.