UEFA Champions League statistics
• Zenit conceded six goals in their first two games, the joint highest total in the group stage along with FC Nordsjælland and FC Spartak Moskva.
• The Russian side are the only team who were not caught offside in their first two matches.
• Eleven Zenit players were on senior international duty last week: Aleksandr Anyukov, Igor Denisov, Roman Shirokov, Vladimir Bystrov, Viktor Fayzulin, Aleksandr Kerzhakov, Renat Yanbaev (Russia), Axel Witsel (Belgium), Bruno Alves (Portugal), Domenico Criscito (Italy) and Hulk (Brazil). Yanbaev is not in the Russian title holders' UEFA Champions League squad.
• Kerzhakov scored the only goal as Russia beat a Portugal side featuring Alves on 12 October. Four days later Fabio Capello's men made it four wins from four in FIFA World Cup qualifying as Bystrov won a penalty, which was converted by Shirokov, in a 1-0 victory over Azerbaijan.
• Hulk was on target in Brazil's 6-0 friendly triumph over Iraq in Sweden on 11 October.
• Danny has not featured since rupturing cruciate knee ligaments on 5 February. His last appearance was back on 6 December 2011, in a 0-0 draw at FC Porto.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Anderlecht are eight group stage matches without a win, since Vincent Kompany earned a 1-0 victory at Real Betis Balompié on 6 December 2005 to end a record run of 12 group stage defeats.
• Goalkeeper Silvio Proto is the only player to have featured in all 540 minutes of Anderlecht's campaign.
• Anderlecht have scored 47 UEFA Champions League goals, group stage to final; Málaga CF's third goal on matchday two was the 100th they have conceded.
• Marcin Wasilewski's next yellow card will incur a ban.
• Ten Anderlecht players were on senior duty during the international break: Guillaume Gillet (Belgium), Roland Juhász (Hungary), Behrang Safari (Sweden), Cheikhou Kouyaté (Senegal), Sacha Kljestan (United States), Wasilewski (Poland), Ronald Vargas (Venezuala), Mbokani, Bedi Mbenza (DR Congo) and Osama Hawsawi (Saudi Arabia).
• Mbokani and Mbenza were in the DR Congo side beaten 2-1 by Equatorial Guinea on 14 October, but last month's 4-0 first-leg win meant they qualified for the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.
• Gillet was suspended for Belgium's 3-0 FIFA World Cup qualifying victory over Serbia on 12 October and was an unused substitute in the 2-0 win against Scotland four days later.
• Safari was in the Sweden side that recovered from four down to draw 4-4 with Germany on 16 October.
• Kljestan came on as a substitute as the US defeated Guatemala 3-1 on 16 October to advance to the final round of CONCACAF World Cup qualifying.
• Bram Nuytinck captained the Netherlands to 2-0 victories home (15 October) and away (11 October) against Slovakia in their play-off tie, sealing a place in next summer's UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
• Anderlecht have won just once in their last six games away from home.
• Mbokani, who suffered a broken nose on international duty, will begin a three-match domestic ban at R. Charleroi SC on 27 October after being retrospectively punished for violent conduct against KSC Lokeren OV on 29 September.
• Matías Suárez, Belgian Player of the Year last season, is not in Anderlecht's UEFA Champions League squad after being ruled out until later in the year following knee surgery.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.