UEFA Champions League statistics
• LOSC have won just three of their 14 UEFA Champions League home games to date.
• Mathieu Debuchy serves a one-game ban following his red card on matchday two.
• Six LOSC players were on senior international duty last week: Debuchy, Mickaël Landreau (France), Idrissa Gueye (Senegal), Ryan Mendes (Cape Verde), Aurélien Chedjou (Cameroon) and Marko Baša (Montenegro).
• Mendes came on as a substitute as Cape Verde lost 2-1 to Cameroon, nevertheless advancing 3-2 on aggregate to the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations; Chedjou was an unused substitute.
• Lucas Digne, 19, received his first call-up by France but missed their UEFA European Under-21 Championship play-off defeat by Norway with a knee injury.
• Captain Rio Mavuba is expected to miss the rest of the group stage after suffering meniscus damage during LOSC's 2-0 defeat at Stade Rennais FC on 28 September.
• LOSC beat AC Ajaccio 2-0 on 6 October to end a six-game winless run – their worst sequence since April/May 2009.
• LOSC moved into their new stadium over the summer, the 50,000-seater Grand Stade Lille Métropole. It is 2km from their former home, the 18,000-capacity Stade Lille Métropole.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Bayern have scored 497 goals in the European Cup.
• Bayern have enjoyed an average of 68% ball possession in their first two fixtures, the joint highest in the competition along with FC Barcelona.
• Fifteen Bayern players were on senior duty during the international break: Manuel Neuer, Philipp Lahm, Holger Badstuber, Jérôme Boateng, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller, Toni Kroos (Germany), Javi Martínez (Spain), Franck Ribéry (France), Xherdan Shaqiri (Switzerland), Daniel Van Buyten (Belgium), Mario Mandžukić (Croatia), Anatoliy Tymoshchuk (Ukraine), David Alaba (Austria) and Claudio Pizarro (Peru).
• Kroos struck twice in a 6-1 FIFA World Cup qualifying victory in the Republic of Ireland on 12 October, but Bayern's seven-strong Germany contingent were disappointed four days later as Sweden came from 4-0 down to draw 4-4.
• Alaba marked his first competitive appearance of the season following a foot injury with a goal on 16 October as Austria triumphed 4-0 against Kazakhstan. He came on against Fortuna Düsseldorf 1895 on Saturday.
• Mandžukić struck Croatia's opener in a 2-0 win against Wales on 16 October.
• Arjen Robben was left out of the Netherlands squad because of muscular problems.
• Bayern's eight straight Bundesliga victories at the start of the season is a new record, surpassing the mark of seven set by themselves (1995/96), 1. FC Kaiserslautern (2001/02) and 1. FSV Mainz 05 (2010/11).
• Bayern's 2-1 win against Valencia CF on matchday one was their sixth in as many games in 2012/13. The last time they began the season with six successive victories, in 2000/01, they claimed the UEFA Champions League.
• Pizarro made his 337th Bundesliga appearance in the 3-0 win against Wolfsburg on 25 September, a record for a foreign player in the German top flight. He is already the division's 160-goal top foreign scorer.
• On 12 August, Bayern won the German Super Cup for the fourth time, Mandžukić and Thomas Müller earning a 2-1 victory against Bundesliga champions Borussia Dortmund.
• Lukas Raeder (knee), Mario Gomez (ankle) and Diego Contento (foot) are yet to play this term, though Contento is back in training.
• Bayern signed Javi Martínez for a Bundesliga record fee of €40m over the summer.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.