UEFA Champions League statistics
• The matchday five setback at FC Porto took Dinamo's losing streak in the UEFA Champions League proper to 11 games; one more reverse will equal RSC Anderlecht's competition record run of successive defeats set between 2003 and 2005.
• Dinamo are the only team without a point or goal after five matches. Fifteen sides, including Dinamo last season, have finished a UEFA Champions League group stage without a point; only RC Deportivo La Coruña (2004/05) and Maccabi Haifa FC (2009/10) have not managed a goal.
• Ivan Kelava and Domagoj Vida have played all 990 minutes of Dinamo's UEFA Champions League campaign, qualifying included. Josip Pivarić and Marcelo Brozović have appeared in all 450 group stage minutes.
• Dinamo have conceded 49 goals in the UEFA Champions League, group stage to final.
• Arijan Ademi's next yellow card will incur a ban.
• Krunoslav Jurčić's started his third spell in charge with a 1-0 victory over NK Lokomotiva Zagreb on Friday.
• Jurčić was appointed Dinamo coach on 26 November after Ante Čačić was sacked following the previous day's 1-0 derby defeat by NK Zagreb, their sixth loss in nine outings.
• The Prva Liga leaders have failed to score in four of their past six fixtures.
• Alen Halilović became the youngest scorer in Prva Liga history, aged 16 years and 111 days, when he capped a late cameo with the final goal in his side's 4-1 win at NK Slaven Koprivnica on 7 October. Eight days earlier the midfielder had broken the equivalent appearance record with a substitute outing against HNK Hajduk Split.
• Leading 2-0 at home with seven minutes remaining, holders Dinamo were knocked out of the Croatian Cup in the second round by NK Zadar on 30 October. They had not exited before the quarter-finals since 2005.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Dynamo's 2-0 win against Dinamo Zagreb on matchday two came on Oleh Blokhin's coaching debut in the European Cup. He was appointed following the dismissal of Yuri Semin on 24 September.
• Dynamo have won just one of their last 16 away games in the UEFA Champions League group stage – at FC Porto in October 2008. They have lost 11 and drawn four.
• Dynamo have conceded 149 goals in the UEFA Champions League, group stage to final.
• Taye Taiwo, Yevhen Khacheridi and Miguel Veloso have played every minute of Dynamo's group stage campaign.
• Betão, Artem Milevskiy, Denys Garmash and Ognjen Vukojević will incur a suspension with their next bookings.
• Lukman Haruna scored his first goal for the club and Dudu his first of the season as Dynamo won 4-2 at FC Hoverla Uzhhorod on Friday, only their second win in nine away games. They have lost six during that sequence. Andriy Bogdanov was sent off for the first time in his career late on.
• Ideye Brown took his tally to 13 league goals for the season, one more than he managed last term.
• Khacheridi registered his first league goal since July 2011 as Dynamo beat FC Arsenal Kyiv 4-0 on 25 November.
• Blokhin was admitted to hospital suffering from hypertension two days after matchday two. The 59-year-old was discharged following surgery, but advised to rest and not attend away games until the end of the year.
• Semin and his backroom team were sacked following a 4-1 Ukrainian Cup loss to FC Shakhtar Donetsk on 23 September – the capital side's heaviest domestic defeat since Ukrainian independence.
• Olexandr Shovkovskiy announced his international retirement on 4 September; he won 92 caps for Ukraine following his debut in November 1994.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.