UEFA Champions League statistics
• PSG's victory at GNK Dinamo Zagreb on matchday three was their first away win in the UEFA Champions League in 11 attempts, since a 1-0 success at IFK Göteborg in November 1997.
• The French club have scored 12 goals, the joint highest total in the group stage alongside FC Shakhtar Donetsk. They have conceded just two, the joint lowest tally along with Porto.
• PSG have conceded 47 UEFA Champions League goals, group stage to final.
• Zlatan Ibrahimović has set up five goals in this season's group stage – including four on matchday four – more than any other player.
• Ibrahimović is the first player to score for six different clubs in the UEFA Champions League: AFC Ajax, Juventus, FC Internazionale Milano, FC Barcelona, AC Milan and PSG.
• Salvatore Sirigu, Maxwell and Blaise Matuidi have played every minute of PSG's group stage campaign.
• Matuidi, Nenê and Marco Verratti are all within a booking of a ban.
• Matuidi was sent off in added time on Saturday as PSG lost 2-1 at OGC Nice. It was the first time PSG have lost in the league when Ibrahimović has played 90 minutes, his previous ten appearances bringing seven wins, three draws.
• PSG lost on penalties to AS Saint-Étienne on 27 November after a goalless French League Cup quarter-final.
• Three days earlier Ibrahimović struck twice on his return from a domestic suspension as PSG won 4-0 at home to ES Troyes Aube Champagne.
• Ibrahimović scored all four goals as Sweden won 4-2 against England on 14 November in a friendly.
• Ibrahimović scored after 27 seconds in the 2-1 win at LOSC Lille on 2 September, PSG's quickest-ever league goal.
• Work started last month on refurbishing the Parc des Princes ahead of UEFA EURO 2016.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Porto started the group stage with three victories for the first time since 1996/97, when they won four in a row.
• Porto have conceded just two goals, the joint lowest total in the group stage along with PSG.
• Lucho González scored in the 2-0 win at GNK Dinamo Zagreb on matchday one and has now registered in all eight seasons he has appeared in the UEFA Champions League – five with Porto and three with Olympique de Marseille.
• Helton and Nicolás Otamendi have played every minute of Porto's group stage campaign.
• Abdoulaye Ba's next yellow card will incur a suspension.
• The Dragons' 18-game unbeaten start to the season ended with a 2-1 defeat at SC Braga on Friday in the Portuguese Cup round of 16, conceding twice after André Castro's 71st-minute dismissal – Porto's first red card this term.
• Jackson Martínez (12) and James Rodríguez (8) have scored 20 of Porto's 41 goals this term in all competitions.
• Rodríguez (90) and Martínez (90+3) struck as the Dragons won 2-0 at third-place Braga on 25 November.
• Porto had a new pitch, imported from France, laid at the Estádio do Dragão following matchday five.
• Emídio Rafael, who is not in Porto's UEFA Champions League squad, returned to light training on 13 November – nearly two years after fracturing his right ankle.
• Martínez has found the net in eight of his ten Liga appearances this term.
• Wilson Eduardo's goal for Académica was the first time Porto had conceded at home in the Liga in eight months, since a 1-1 draw on 10 March, also against the Students.
• Porto are to open a soccer school in Mozambique in cooperation with local team Clube Ferroviário de Maputo.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.