UEFA Champions League statistics
• Olympiacos have scored 149 goals in the European Cup, conceding 194.
• Giannis Maniatis, José Holebas and Kostas Manolas have played every minute of Olympiacos' group stage campaign.
• Holebas serves a one-game ban after collecting his third yellow card of the group stage on matchday five; Pablo Contreras will incur a suspension with his next booking.
• Vassilis Torossidis's first league goal in over two years helped Olympiacos to a 2-1 victory over FC Platanias on Saturday, their eighth successive home win.
• Rafik Djebbour scored his first goal in four appearances as Olympiacos drew 1-1 at PAOK FC on 25 November.
• Holebas has scored four top-flight goals in 13 outings this term, one more than he managed in his first 47 league appearances for the Red and Whites.
• Olympiacos started their Greek Cup defence on 28 November with a 2-0 home victory against second-tier Panahaiki FC. The return leg of the round of 32 tie will be played in Patras on 19 December.
• Charalambos Lykogiannis was ruled out for six weeks after spraining an ankle on 15 November.
• Giannis Fetfatzidis extended his contract until 2016 on 14 November.
• Olympiacos equalled the best start to a season in the professional era of the Greek top flight – nine wins and one draw, set by Panathinaikos FC in 1994/95 − when they triumphed 4-0 at AEK Athens FC on 11 November.
• Avraam Papadopoulos has not been involved in the group stage because of the left knee injury he suffered while playing for Greece in the opening match of UEFA EURO 2012.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Arsène Wenger takes charge of his 150th UEFA Champions League fixture on matchday six.
• In the 2-2 draw at FC Schalke 04 on matchday four, Arsenal surrendered a two-goal lead in the UEFA Champions League for only the second time.
• The 2-0 loss to Schalke on matchday three was Arsenal's first in the group stage at home since September 2003.
• Thomas Vermaelen and Mikel Arteta have played every minute of Arsenal's group stage campaign.
• Santi Cazorla and Laurent Koscielny are within a booking of a ban.
• Arsenal's haul of 21 points from 15 games represents their worst start to a Premier League season since their 1994/95 tally of 19.
• Arsenal conceded seven goals in their opening nine matches in all competitions but have let in 17 in their last ten.
• Theo Walcott scored in the first minute – his sixth goal in as many games – as Arsenal drew 1-1 at Everton FC on 28 November. Koscielny is expected to be sidelined for three weeks after straining his groin early on at Goodison Park.
• Tomáš Rosický came on against Swansea, his first appearance of the season following a tendon injury.
• Debutant Carl Jenkinson and Jack Wilshere were second-half substitutes in England's 4-2 friendly defeat by Sweden on 14 November. Jenkinson became the 28th full international currently on Arsenal's books – a club record.
• Wilshere (ankle, out since July 2011) and Bacary Sagna (broken leg, 5 May) returned to action in Arsenal's 1-0 home triumph against Queens Park Rangers FC on 27 October.
• Łukasz Fabiański will miss the rest of the group stage with an ankle injury sustained in training on 16 October.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.