UEFA Champions League statistics
• Xavi Hernández, who sat out matchday six, has completed 930 passes, 411 more than any other player and at least twice as many as all but three players in the competition. He has completed 89% of his attempted passes.
• Lionel Messi has scored 59 UEFA Champions League goals and is behind only Raúl González (71).
• Barcelona have enjoyed 69% of possession, completing 6,034 of their 7,200 attempted passes with an 84% success rate – all higher than any other side.
• Pedro Rodríguez is available after a one-match ban, but the injured Javier Mascherano is suspended after collecting his third yellow card in Paris. Jordi Alba, Adriano, Alex Song and Gerard Piqué's next bookings will incur a ban.
• Cesc Fàbregas struck his first professional hat-trick as Barcelona beat RCD Mallorca 5-0 on Saturday. It is the first time a Spanish player has scored three in a Liga game for the club since Luis Enrique in 2001.
• Tito Vilanova made seven changes to the XI that started at PSG, with Daniel Alves, Piqué, Andrés Iniesta and Alexis Sánchez keeping their places.
• Éric Abidal came on as a substitute on Saturday, his first appearance since his liver transplant on 10 April 2012.
• Messi has scored in a record 19 consecutive Liga appearances for Barcelona, surpassing the previous mark of ten set by Mariano Martín (Barcelona, 1942/43-1943/44) and Ronaldo (Barcelona, 1996/97). He is the first player to score against every other Liga side consecutively, but missed his first league game of the season on Saturday with a hamstring injury.
• Barcelona have lost once in 24 home games this season, going down 3-1 to Real Madrid CF in the Copa del Rey on 26 February. Two of their three draws at the Camp Nou this term finished 2-2.
• Víctor Valdés completed a four-match Liga ban on Saturday following his sending off after the final whistle of the 2-1 Liga defeat by Real Madrid on 2 March.
• Mascherano was ruled out for six weeks after tearing knee ligaments in the first leg.
• Carles Puyol has not featured since undergoing surgery on his right knee on 15 March, while Adriano has been out since suffering a hamstring tear on 17 March.
• Vilanova was on the bench in Paris after returning from two months in New York having cancer treatment. He underwent surgery and chemotherapy on a tumour in his saliva gland in December.
• Barcelona had conceded at least once in each of their last 13 games in all competitions, their worst ever sequence, before the 2-0 win against RC Deportivo La Coruña on 9 March.
• Barcelona's 19-game unbeaten start to the top-flight campaign – 18 wins, one draw – ended on 19 January when Real Sociedad de Fútbol came from two down to triumph 3-2.
• Messi scored 91 goals for club and country in 2012, surpassing Gerd Müller's calendar year record of 86 set in 1972. He collected a record fourth FIFA Ballon d'Or in January.
• Marc Muniesa damaged knee ligaments in pre-season and is not in the UEFA Champions League squad, though he returned to action in February.
• Pedro scored the only goal as Spain claimed a 1-0 FIFA World Cup qualifying win away to France on 26 March.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• This is PSG's 50th European Cup match.
• Carlo Ancelotti is only the second coach, after José Mourinho, to guide four different teams to the last eight of the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals: AC Milan, Juventus, Chelsea FC and PSG.
• All of PSG's 19 UEFA Champions League goals have come from inside the area.
• Zlatan Ibrahimović is the first player to score for six different clubs in the UEFA Champions League: AFC Ajax, Juventus, FC Internazionale Milano, FC Barcelona, Milan and PSG.
• Ibrahimović has set up a competition high of six goals this season – including four on matchday four.
• Salvatore Sirigu, Maxwell and Blaise Matuidi have played every minute of PSG's campaign.
• Matuidi serves a one-match suspension having collected his third yellow card of the season in the first leg. Ezequiel Lavezzi and Thiago Silva are within a booking of a ban.
• Ancelotti's side are 14 games unbeaten at home, winning 11, but had been restricted to a draw and two losses in three previous matches on their travels before Saturday's 2-0 victory at Stade Rennais FC. PSG had not won in ten trips to Rennes.
• Ancelotti made seven changes to the XI that started at home to Barcelona, with Sirigu, Maxwell, Ibrahimović and Matuidi keeping their places.
• Kevin Gameiro has scored in six matches in 2012/13; PSG have won them all.
• Thiago Motta has made just one appearance since 27 January – the last-16 second leg against Valencia CF – because of a thigh injury.
• PSG will travel to Évian Thonon Gaillard FC in the French Cup quarter-finals on 17 April.
• David Beckham became the 400th player to represent PSG on 24 February, coming on as a substitute and helping set up Ibrahimović's goal that sealed a 2-0 league win against Olympique de Marseille.
• Midfielder Kingsley Coman made his debut in the 3-2 loss at FC Sochaux-Montbéliard on 17 February, becoming PSG's youngest ever top-flight player at 16 years and 249 days.
• Sirigu, rested for two cup games, went a club record 860 minutes without conceding from 4 December to 8 February.
• In November work started on refurbishing the Parc des Princes ahead of UEFA EURO 2016.
• Still in the UEFA Champions League squad, Adrien Rabiot has gone out on loan to Toulouse FC.
• PSG overtook Marseille as the most popular Ligue 1 club on Facebook last month with 2.3million 'likes', although they still have some way to go to reach Barcelona's total of 40 million.
• Christophe Jallet and Matuidi started while Jérémy Ménez came on as a substitute as France lost 1-0 to Spain on 26 March.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.