UEFA Champions League statistics
• Dortmund have the best defensive record of the sides left in the competition with nine goals conceded this season.
• Dortmund are the only unbeaten team left in the competition. They have had 50 shots wide, won 49 corners, been caught offside 17 times and collected nine yellow cards – all fewer than any other team in the last four.
• Roman Weidenfeller and Marcel Schmelzer have played every minute of Jürgen Klopp's team's campaign. Marco Reus and Robert Lewandowski have also featured in all ten games.
• Kevin Grosskreutz's next yellow card will incur a ban.
• Marco Reus scored after 33 seconds as Dortmund beat 1. FSV Mainz 05 2-0 on Saturday. Sebastian Kehl (foot) and Sven Bender (pelvis) sat out the game with knocks.
• Lewandowski has scored in each of his last 12 Bundesliga games, a club record. He has scored 17 goals in his past 18 outings for Dortmund, also registering two in three international appearances during that time.
• Dortmund have won their last seven home games, scoring 23 goals in the process.
• On the eve of the first leg, Dortmund announced that Mario Götze will join FC Bayern München in July after the Bundesliga champions triggered the release clause in the 20-year-old's contract, reported to be €37m.
• Götze has scored 19 goals for club and country this season, two more than he managed in the two previous campaigns combined.
• On 17 April, Kehl signed a one-year contract extension, tying him to the club until summer 2014. Neven Subotić (2016), Grosskreutz (2016), Bender (2017) and Schmelzer (2017) have already agreed new deals this year.
• Dortmund won 6-1 at SpVgg Greuther Fürth on 13 April, equalling their biggest ever away win in the Bundesliga set against 1. FC Köln in 1994 and repeated against the same side in 2012. They were 5-0 up at the interval, their biggest half-time lead home or away in the league since 1964.
• Reus scored every goal in a 3-0 win against Eintracht Frankfurt on 16 February, becoming the first German player to record a hat-trick at home for Dortmund since Günter Breitzke in 1986.
• Reus (2), Götze and İlkay Gündoğan all scored in Germany's 4-1 FIFA World Cup qualifying victory at home to Kazakhstan on 26 March. Gündoğan also hit the woodwork twice, Götze once.
• Jonas Hofmann and Leonardo Bittencourt made their full Bundesliga debuts in the 4-2 win at home to FC Augsburg on 6 April.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Madrid have conceded 395 goals in the European Cup.
• Cristiano Ronaldo is the top scorer in this season's competition after ten games with 11 goals. He has found the net 20 times in his last 17 UEFA Champions League appearances.
• Ronaldo is one away from a half-century of goals in the competition. Only four players have previously reached 50: Raúl González, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Lionel Messi and Thierry Henry.
• Ronaldo, who has played every minute of Madrid's campaign, has had 49 attempts on target and 19 wide, both more than any other player – the next highest shots on target is Messi's 27.
• Madrid have had more goal-bound shots (119) than any other team.
• Pepe has also featured in all ten Madrid matches this season.
• Madrid have scored 23 goals, the highest total among the semi-finalists. They have managed just one clean sheet in the competition this season and their tally of 14 goals conceded is more than any team still involved.
• At 17 years and 353 days, José Rodríguez surpassed Raúl as Madrid's youngest ever European Cup player on matchday six.
• Álvaro Arbeloa, the only player to have been sent off twice in this season's competition, serves a one-match ban following his latest dismissal in the quarter-final second leg. Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos return after suspensions while Michael Essien is within a booking of a ban.
• Ronaldo had scored in each of Madrid's last eight games, 11 goals in all, before failing to find the net on Saturday in the 3-1 win against Real Betis Balompié. He has struck 50 goals in 49 games for Madrid this season.
• Mesut Özil has scored twice in each of his last two Liga appearances having previously been 23 games without a goal for club and country. Midfielder Casemiro made his debut for the club as a starter.
• Marcelo was taken off on a stretcher on Saturday with an injury to his left leg while Luka Modrić suffered a thigh strain. Diego López (hip) and Karim Benzema (ankle) also ended the game with knocks.
• Ronaldo has 31 Liga goals to his name this term and is the first Madrid player to score 30 in a season on three occasions.
• Iker Casillas has not featured since breaking his left thumb on 23 January but is available.
• Madrid's nine defeats this season were all by a one-goal margin.
• Madrid will meet Club Atlético de Madrid in the Copa del Rey final at the Santiago Bernabéu on 17 May. It will be the fifth Madrid derby final and first since Atlético prevailed 2-0 in 1992.
• Ramos has been sent off 16 times in Madrid colours; more than any other player in the club's history.
• Madrid are 40 games unbeaten at the Bernabéu, since a 2-1 cup defeat by Barcelona on 18 January 2012.
• Ronaldo has scored 107 goals in 96 appearances for Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu.
• Raphaël Varane made his France debut in the 3-1 FIFA World Cup qualifying win at home to Georgia on 22 March.
• Captain Ramos marked his 100th cap with a goal as Spain were held 1-1 at home by Finland on 22 March.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.