• FC Bayern München became the first team to win ten successive UEFA Champions League matches with their 3-1 victory at PFC CSKA Moskva, surpassing the previous record of nine straight wins set by FC Barcelona between 18 September 2002 and 18 February 2003.
• Victory against Manchester City FC on matchday six would make Bayern only the sixth club to win all six games in a group stage, after AC Milan (1992/93), Paris Saint-Germain (1994/95), FC Spartak Moskva (1995/96), Barcelona (2002/03) and Real Madrid CF (2011/12).
• Zlatan Ibrahimović was the 18th player to play 100 times in the UEFA Champions League as Paris beat Olympiacos FC 2-1. Raúl González still tops the list with 142 appearances, followed by Ryan Giggs who made his 138th appearance for Manchester United FC in Leverkusen.
• Ibrahimović's goal against Olympiacos was his eighth in this season's competition, drawing him level with Cristiano Ronaldo at the top of the scoring charts and equalling the group stage record previously set by Ruud van Nistelrooy (2004/05), Filippo Inzaghi and Hernán Crespo (both 2002/03).
• In giving Arsenal FC the lead against Olympique de Marseille after just 29.56 seconds, Jack Wilshere scored the fastest goal ever by an Englishman in the UEFA Champions League.
• Real Madrid beat Galatasaray AŞ 4-1 and have now scored in 30 games in a row to surpass Barcelona's previous best of 29.
• Matchday five was Barcelona's 250th European Cup game and Borussia Dortmund's 50th win in the competition. While SL Benfica's next draw will be their 50th in the European Cup, the same applies to Chelsea FC and Celtic in UEFA competition overall. Also in UEFA competition, Barça's next draw will be their 100th, Olympiacos suffered their 100th defeat on matchday five and Juventus' next win will be their 200th.
• Only three of this season's 80 group matches have ended in goalless draws: FC Shakhtar Donetsk-Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Real Sociedad de Fútbol-Manchester United and FC Zenit-FK Austria Wien. There have been 47 clean sheets with Arsenal, Bayern, United, Shakhtar and FC Schalke 04 keeping three each.
• Roman Kienast's goal at FC Porto was Austria Wien's first in the group stage and means that all 128 teams who have taken part in the UEFA Champions League proper have scored at least once.
• Arturo Vidal's hat-trick in Juventus' 3-1 win at home to FC København was the 82nd in the competition.
• While Vidal's third goal last time out was Juventus' 350th in the European Cup, several teams could reach scoring landmarks in the competition on matchday six: Real Madrid (798 goals scored), Galatasaray (195), Paris (98), Austria Wien (96), Zenit (47) and Plzeň (46) while FC Barcelona (247 goals against) and AFC Ajax (199) could reach unwanted totals.
• In UEFA competition Mario Balotelli scored Milan's 600th goal in the 3-0 win at Celtic FC, while Kaká's opener in the same match was the 300th goal the Scottish side had conceded. Manchester United (297 goals against) could reach the same mark on matchday six while Juventus (649 goals for), United (547) and Manchester City (148) are all within sight of scoring milestones.
• A total of 6,295 goals have been scored in 2,363 UEFA Champions League matches, an average of 2.66 per game. The fifth goal on matchday six will therefore make it 6,300 in the competition.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.