These four clubs will join the 12 sides who had already qualified in the draw that will take place on 17 December at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, starting at 12.00CET. This total of 16 teams comprises the eight section winners and eight runners-up, among whose number are holders FC Porto.
The draw respects the following principles:
* Clubs from the same association must not be drawn against each other.
* The winners and runners-up of the same group must not be drawn against each other.
* The group winners must not be drawn against each other.
* The runners-up must not be drawn against each other.
* The group runners-up will play the first-leg match at home. (A decision on whether both Milan clubs will play their second-leg games at home in the same week will be taken by UEFA's Club Competitions Committee.)
The first legs will be played on 22/23 February with the return legs on 8/9 March. The first knockout round will be followed by the quarter-finals, semi-finals and then the final, which will be played in Istanbul, Turkey on 25 May.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.