The lineup for the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League was completed on 12 December as Olympique Lyonnais and Fenerbahçe SK claimed the final two berths in the first knockout round at the expense of Rangers FC and PSV Eindhoven.
The French and Turkish champions join six other runners-up and eight group winners in Friday's draw (12.00CET) for the next stage at UEFA headquarters in Nyon. Among the contenders are the three most successful clubs in the history of the competition – nine-time winners Real Madrid CF, holders and six-time champions AC Milan, and a Liverpool FC side who lifted the European Champion Clubs' Cup for a fifth occasion in 2005. Liverpool are among the second seeds along with English rivals Arsenal FC.
* Teams from the same association cannot be drawn against each other.
* The winners and runners-up of the same group cannot be drawn against each other.
* Group winners cannot be drawn against each other.
* Group runners-up cannot be drawn against each other.
* All group runners-up will play their first-leg matches at home.
|2007/08 UEFA Champions League|
Round of 16 – to be played 19/20 February and 4/5 March
|Group winners||Group runners-up|
|A FC Porto (POR)||Liverpool FC (ENG)|
|B Chelsea FC (ENG)||FC Schalke 04 (GER)|
|C Real Madrid CF (ESP)||Olympiacos CFP (GRE)|
|D AC Milan (ITA)||Celtic FC (SCO)|
|E FC Barcelona (ESP)||Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)|
|F Manchester United (ENG)||AS Roma (ITA)|
|G FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)||Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)|
|H Sevilla FC (ESP)||Arsenal FC (ENG)|
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.