• Haifa have conceded 47 goals in the European Champion Clubs' Cup to date.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Haifa are the only team yet to score in this season's group stage. Only once has a team gone through the group stage without registering – RC Deportivo La Coruña in 2004/05.
• The Israeli champions have committed 104 fouls so far, more than any other team.
• Tiago Dutra is available again after a two-game suspension while Gustavo Boccoli, Jhon Jairo Culma, Tsepo Masilela and Ali Osman are all within a booking of a ban.
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 5 December: Maccabi Haifa FC 1-0 Bnei Sakhnin FC (Arbeitman 77)
Davidovitch; Meshumar, Teixeira, Keinan, Tawatha (Osman 75); Kayal, Refaelov (Arbeitman 56), Golasa; Katan, Ghadir, Dvalishvili (Harazi 80).
• A solitary strike from Shlomi Arbeitman was enough for Haifa to register their eleventh league win in 12 outings this season. The day, however, belonged to veteran defender Alon Harazi, who made his final league appearance for the club as a late substitute, while 17-year-old Talb Tawatha started for the first time.
• Prior to that game, Haifa finally lost their 100 per cent record in this season's Ligat Ha'Al, succumbing 1-0 away against Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC on 30 November.
• That setback brought to an end a run of ten straight victories this term and denied the club the chance to equal the Israeli record of eleven consecutive wins at the start of a campaign, first set by Maccabi Tel-Aviv before Haifa matched it in 2005/06.
• The defeat was also Haifa's first in 23 league outings since a 1-0 reverse at Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona FC on 28 February.
• The match likewise halted Arbeitman's run of four goals in three league encounters, the striker being substituted at half-time. He nonetheless boasts eleven goals from 12 Ligat Ha'Al appearances this term.
• Nir Davidovitch has played every minute of Haifa's league campaign.
• On 16 November, Elisha Levi's men sealed progress to the Israeli League Cup quarter-finals after a second goalless draw with Hapoel Beer-Sheva FC in five days guaranteed them a top-two place in their group with a game to spare.
• Eyal Golasa has scored four goals this season. He mustered just one in 37 competitive games for club and country last term.
• Eyal Golasa – out 30 September to 25 November (hip)
• Jorge Teixeira – out 9-30 November (back)
• Amir Edri – out since 30 September (shoulder)
• Gustavo Boccoli – out since 7 November (thigh/groin)
• Jhon Jairo Culma – out 3-25 November (hamstring) and since 30 November (flu)
• Tsepo Masilela – out since 30 November (flu)
• Yaniv Katan – out since 5 December (back)
• Katan has been ruled out of the Bordeaux game after aggravating a back injury on Saturday. The Haifa captain has been suffering from a long-term stomach muscle problem.
• Edri was an unused substitute in the Matchday 5 loss to FC Bayern München and has since been consigned to the bench in the league as well.
• Haifa sold an unprecedented 33,000 'season' tickets for their three UEFA Champions League group-stage matches at the Ramat Gan Stadium within four days of going on sale. The Kiryat Eliezer Stadium, their usual home ground, has a capacity of 14,000.
• Harazi – who has featured in more UEFA club competition matches (65) than any other Israeli player – will retire at the end of Haifa's European campaign. He is set to open a new scouting department at the club.
• Bordeaux have scored 48 goals in the European Champion Clubs' Cup.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Wendel has provided four assists to date, the joint highest total in the competition along with Sevilla FC's Luis Fabiano.
• Bordeaux have conceded two goals to date, the joint lowest total in the competition.
• Marc Planus will incur a suspension with his next booking.
Latest domestic information
• Saturday 5 December: FC Girondins de Bordeaux 1-0 Paris Saint-Germain FC (Plašil 24)
Carrasso; Chalmé, Planus, Ciani, Trémoulinas; Plašil, Diarra, Gourcuff, Sertic (Traoré 66); Gouffran (Jussiê 66), Chamakh.
• With Wendel suspended for the visit of PSG, Laurent Blanc handed Grégory Sertic just his second Ligue 1 start of the season, and only his sixth overall. Midfielder Fernando was also suspended for the game.
• Ligue 1 leaders Bordeaux have kept a clean sheet in 12 of the 20 games they have played this season and have not conceded in their last three matches. They have been breached only twice at home in Ligue 1 this term and three times in all competitions.
• Having shipped just ten goals in the league this season, Les Girondins boast the tightest defence in France's top division.
• On 29 November, Bordeaux bounced back from their first home loss in 39 Ligue 1 fixtures – to Valenciennes FC – by triumphing 3-0 at AS Nancy-Lorraine, with Fernando, Wendel and Yoan Gouffran grabbing the goals.
• It was the first time Bordeaux had prevailed at Nancy since 1998/99 and their biggest top-flight triumph there in 25 trips.
• The result returned Laurent Blanc's men to the Ligue 1 summit, following a one-week spell in pole position for AJ Auxerre.
• Scorer of their opening effort after 25 minutes, Fernando had also struck in Bordeaux's previous outing against Juventus. It was the first time in his five seasons at the club that the 28-year-old had registered in consecutive matches.
• Nine of Bordeaux's 24 league goals and seven of their eight UEFA Champions League strikes this season have come from set-pieces.
• After taking on Haifa, Bordeaux will travel to face fellow championship high-fliers Olympique Lyonnais on 13 December.
• The eleventh round of the Ligue 1 season was postponed to give the French national team added preparation time for their successful FIFA World Cup play-off against the Republic of Ireland. Bordeaux's game against Montpellier Hérault SC, originally scheduled for 28 October, will now take place on 16 December.
• Bordeaux will face Le Mans UC 72 in the French League Cup fourth round on 12 January.
• Grégory Sertic – out 17-29 November (flu)
• Yoann Gourcuff – out 18 November to 5 December (groin)
• Jussiê – out 21 November to 5 December (hip)
• Henrique – out since 9 October (knee)
• Gourcuff made his return against PSG from the injury that forced him off 88 minutes into the second leg of France's World Cup play-off against Ireland.
• Jussiê also made his comeback against the capital club, though he began the match on the bench.
• Henrique sustained his knee injury during a friendly with Angers SCO.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.