• Oleg Shatov scored the only goal of first leg against R. Standard de Liège
• FC Zenit striker Hulk doubtful with muscle injury sustained at the weekend
• Zenit go into the game on a seven-game winning streak in all competitions
• Standard coach Guy Luzon without five injured players for trip to Russia
• Luzon admits his side are underdogs but can threaten on the counterattack
Zenit: Lodygin; Criscito, Lombaerts, Garay, Smolnikov; Tymoshchuk, Witsel, Danny, Shatov; Rondón, Kerzhakov.
• Doubtful: Hulk (muscle spasm)
Standard: Kawashima; Ciman, Teixeira, Arslanagic, Van Damme; Mpoku, Faty, Louis, Mbombo; De Camargo, Watt.
• Out: Ronnie Stam (ankle), Julien De Sart (knee), Mehdi Carcela-González (groin), François Marquet (knee), Tortol Lumanza (groin)
André Villas-Boas, Zenit coach
Everyone knows I replaced Hulk against Amkar [on Saturday], but maybe he will take part – my assistants and I will discuss all the options. We will play our own style – we had a good match in Belgium – and our priorities remain the same: attacking and scoring. Our opponent will also play to win.
At this level everything is decided by details. I don't think we can afford to underestimate the opponent as both teams really want to reach the next stage of the Champions League. The 5% chance [of progressing] that Luzon gave his team is not insignificant. Football is a game full of surprises.
Guy Luzon, Standard coach
We have players who are injured and can't take part. This fixture won't be easy as Zenit are one of the best teams in Europe, but we will still try to do the best we can.
Zenit are very strong and they have the advantage, but we will try to prove ourselves on the counterattack. Of course Hulk is a brilliant player, but Zenit have a lot of great players. With or without him, they are very strong.
Form guide (all competitions)
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.