• Bayer 04 Leverkusen lead FC København 3-2 after the play-off first leg
• Coach Roger Schmidt expects FCK to "play with more risk" than last week in Denmark
• Schmidt is aiming for a fourth successive Bayer victory since taking charge
• Ståle Solbakken admits his FCK side are "still the underdogs"
• FCK head into the match in Germany having lost their last three in all competitions
Leverkusen: Leno; Jedvaj, Toprak, Spahic, Boenisch; Castro, Rolfes; Bellarabi, Son; Çalhanoğlu; Kiessling.
•Doubtful: Lars Bender (thigh)
København: S Andersen; Högli, Nilsson, Antonsson, Bengtsson; Amankwaa, Amartey, Delaney, Claudemir; Cornelius, Kadrii.
• Out: Mikkel Wohlgemuth (knee), Kris Stadsgaard (knee), Nicolai Jörgensen (thigh)
• Doubtful: Youssef Toutouh (rupture of muscle fibre), Rúrik Gíslason (back), Christoffer Remmer (adductor)
Roger Schmidt, Leverkusen coach
København need two goals in our stadium to reach the group stage. We are prepared [for that] and know they will play differently from last week. Whatever the score, København will play with more risk. It is important that we play in our style. We need good organisation and I hope we have drawn the right conclusions from the first leg.
We want to push forward and to score, but we need to be solid – that will be the challenge. This could be difficult for us. The team wants to play in the Champions League; I want to be in the Champions League. Everybody wants that in Leverkusen and that is our focus. We want to mix with the best and that is the motivation for every one of us.
Ståle Solbakken, København coach
We're still the underdogs. Leverkusen have a lot of European experience. But if we score the first goal there might be a happy ending for us. With the first goal the crowd maybe gets annoyed and that is what I hope. But it could also turn out to be a very long match for us.
Bayer are in a fantastic mood at this point of the season and they've played very well against us and also Dortmund. It'll be a tough match for us. But we had two aims this season and the first we already realised: we wanted to play in the group stage of a European competition. So we are quite satisfied with our situation and don't feel any pressure.
Bayer will attack very early and we want to create our own chances out of this. We won't wait, we will be offensive from the beginning too.
Borussia Dortmund 0-2 Leverkusen (Bellarabi 1, Kiessling 90+5)
København: did not play
Form guide (all competitions – this season only)
• How did Solbakken fare in two games against Leverkusen when he was in charge of 1. FC Köln? Find out in our extensive match background.