• FC Porto lead LOSC Lille 1-0 in play-off tie following the first leg in France
• Porto coach Julen Lopetegui is wary of LOSC's impressive away record
• LOSC have never lost a two-legged tie in qualifying for a UEFA club competition
• René Girard says "concentration and determination" are key to his team's chances
• Porto have started the season with three straight wins in all competitions
Porto: Fabiano; Danilo, Maicon, Martins Indi, Alex Sandro; Casemiro, Herrera, Rúben Neves; Quaresma, Jackson Martinez, Adrián López.
• Out: Cristian Tello (right thigh)
LOSC: Enyeama; Béria, Kjær, Rozehnal, Souaré; Mavuba, Corchia, Gueye, Lopes; Roux, Ryan Mendes.
• Out: Marko Baša, Marvin Martin (both hamstring)
Julen Lopetegui, Porto coach
I believe they will force us to win the game because they have a very good team and we will have to be at our best to beat them. Of course they have a chance to go through. If they are here it is because they are capable.
It will be a very different match [to the first leg], much more difficult. We will have to attack well with the ball and defend well without it. We know what this game means and we want to go through to the next phase.
[LOSC have] proved that they are a very strong team away from home – just look at their results against PSG and Monaco in Ligue 1.
René Girard, LOSC coach
We have to want to win – we lost the first match but we will do all we can to go through. We cannot beat Porto playing at 50%. It's important to score, to win the game, and we are confident.
We all know that the French clubs haven't done well lately in Europe. Porto are a team who work their play well, they have determined players. Each year they reinforce their squad with good players, and they are a very good team.
We are competitive and we will do the best we can to go through. Anything can happen. We came here to play, to fight, to win and go through.
This is a Champions League game and it's a completely different level from our domestic league. Concentration and determination are crucial factors for us qualifying.
Form guide (all competitions – this season only)
• Which LOSC player came out as a Porto fan after the play-off draw, saying: "This is the first time I will not be cheering for FC Porto. I admit, they are the club I have supported since I was a child"? Find out in our extensive match background.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.