The media services section is aimed at providing journalists with useful information in the run-up to UEFA EURO 2016 in France.
Media releases, fact sheets, press kits, newsletters, an event diary and other publications will be included in this section, along with accreditation and media arrangements for the draws and final tournament.
The main information can be seen below (latest first) and will continue to be added here:
• UEFA EURO 2016 match schedule (25 April 2014)
• Le Rendez-Vous official #1 (draw results version, 18 March 2014)
• EURO qualifying draw group stage fixtures (23 February 2014)
• Centralised friendlies – France v Group I teams (23 February 2014)
• EURO qualifying draw procedure (24 January 2014)
• Competition regulations (18 December 2014)
• UEFA EURO 2016 logo launch (26 June 2013)
Furthermore, during the tournament a media information system (MIS) will provide up-to-the-minute information on all media activities relating to UEFA EURO 2016. The MIS will be a unique resource centre for EURO-related media information and content.
Further information will appear here nearer the time.
Media enquiries can be made to the following.
EURO 2016 SAS
Phone: +33 (0) 825 06 2016
Address: EURO 2016 SAS
112, avenue Kléber
FR-75773 Paris Cedex 16
Phone: +41 (0)8 48 04 27 27
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.