• The National Stadium Warsaw hosts its last game at UEFA EURO 2012 as Germany play Italy tonight for a place in the final.
• "We have beaten England, Argentina, Holland and Brazil. Now it is Italy's turn," said Bastian Schweinsteiger as he looked ahead to Germany's semi-final against the Azzurri.
• Daniele De Rossi has said that Italy have no intention of changing their style for their semi-final against Germany. "This is a side that was born to play in a certain way and to change that now would be wrong and pointless," said the midfielder.
• Germany have not lifted a major international trophy in 16 years but EURO '96 winner Andreas Köpke is confident the current crop have "all the right ingredients for success".
• Joachim Löw may have betrayed his confidence by saying Germany "can beat any team in the world" but Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has belief, and history, on his side for the semi-final. Read more on UEFA.com.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.