|D||Georgia||Republic of Ireland|
Andorra will take on Wales for the first time in their opening UEFA EURO 2016 Group B game, looking to end their four-year wait for a competitive goal – and maybe their ten-year wait for a competitive win.
• Andorra have not scored in 18 competitive games since a 3-1 loss to the Republic of Ireland in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying on 7 September 2010. Cristian Martínez was the player who scored that goal.
• They have lost their last 44 competitive games since a 0-0 draw against Finland on 3 September 2005 – a 2006 FIFA World Cup qualifier.
• Andorra have not won in 51 competitive fixtures since a 1-0 success against the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia in World Cup qualifying on 13 October 2004.
• Andorra have yet to avoid defeat in 40 UEFA European Championship qualifiers since first competing in the UEFA EURO 2000 preliminaries.
• The nations' five meetings in UEFA age-group tournaments have all ended in Welsh wins, with an aggregate score of 14-0.
• Welsh and Andorran sides have yet to meet in UEFA club competition.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.