|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Another point will remove the one lingering doubt about the Netherlands' destiny when they take on Moldova in their penultimate UEFA EURO 2012 Group E game.
• The Netherlands are already certain to reach the finals, the only question is how. They require just one more point from their remaining games against Moldova and then Sweden on 11 October to progress as Group E winners; should they lose both, they would go to Poland and Ukraine as the best runners-up.
• Klaas-Jan Huntelaar scored the only goal as the Netherlands claimed a hard-fought 1-0 victory in Moldova on 8 October 2010, latching on to Rafael van der Vaart's superb pass and firing in off the upright eight minutes before half-time.
• The Netherlands' record against Moldova reads W3 D0 L0 (W1 D0 L0 at home).
• The two nations have been pooled together once before, in qualifying for UEFA EURO 2004. They met for the first time in Tiraspol on 2 April 2003 and Moldova started brightly with midfielder Vadim Boret giving them a 16th-minute lead. Ruud van Nistelrooy equalised before the break but it took until five minutes from time for Mark van Bommel to earn the Oranje a 2-1 win.
• The return fixture was contested in Eindhoven on 11 October the same year. It proved more of a breeze for Dick Advocaat's side, with Patrick Kluivert, Wesley Sneijder, Pierre van Hooijdonk, Van der Vaart and Arjen Robben on target in a 5-0 success.
• Sneijder and Robben registered their first competitive goals at senior international level in that encounter, while Van der Vaart hit his third.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.