|Attempts on target||77||48|
|Attempts off target||79||60|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Romania|
|B||Republic of Ireland||FYR Macedonia|
Sweden will look to keep pace with Group E leaders the Netherlands and Hungary as they play host to Moldova in their first UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier of the year.
• The nations have met twice before, in 2002 FIFA World Cup qualifying, with Sweden winning both fixtures without conceding.
• Marcus Allbäck scored two late goals as Sweden won their first meeting 2-0 in Chisinau on 28 March 2001 – nine years and a day before this latest encounter.
• The return fixture in Gothenburg on 6 June 2001 ended in a 6-0 win for the hosts; Henrik Larsson hit a hat-trick, Niclas Alexandersson and Allbäck struck to make it 5-0 and then Larsson added his fourth of the game.
• It was the only occasion in his career that Larsson scored four goals in an international game for club or country.
• Sweden and Moldova are level on six points, but Sweden have a game in hand.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.