|Attempts on target||56||77|
|Attempts off target||53||79|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||1|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
Hungary will look to peg Sweden back in the battle for second place in Group E as third hosts second in a crucial UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier.
• With the Netherlands yet to drop a point in first place, Sweden will look to secure second place in the section in Budapest; should they beat Hungary, they will be all but certain of a top-two finish. Should a win coincide with a draw between Finland and Moldova, Sweden will be sure of a play-off place.
• Back on 3 September 2010, Pontus Wernbloom scored his first two international goals against Hungary to ensure Erik Hamrén's Sweden got off to a winning start in Group E.
• Hungary's record in 41 matches against Sweden reads W15 D10 L16 (W11 D2 L6 in Budapest).
• Hungary have lost their last six games against Sweden and have not beaten them in seven outings since a 1-0 win in EURO' 96 qualifying on 26 April 1995.
• Sweden and Hungary met in UEFA European Championship qualifying ahead of EURO '96 and UEFA EURO 2004. In the EURO '96 qualifiers, Sweden won 2-0 at home and lost 1-0 in Budapest; for UEFA EURO 2004, the sides drew 1-1 in Solna before Sweden triumphed 1-0 away in the return fixture.
• The two rivals were also drawn together in qualifying for the last two World Cups, with Sweden winning all four fixtures, home and away.
• Their meetings in 2010 World Cup qualifying both ended in 2-1 wins for Sweden. Goals from Kim Källström and Samuel Holmén put Lars Lagerbäck's men on the road to success before Gergely Rudolf's late consolation in Solna, while an added-time winner from Zlatan Ibrahimović accounted for Erwin Koeman's charges in the return fixture.
• The sides first met on 20 June 1912 in Gothenburg, where they played out a 2-2 draw.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.