|Attempts on target||56||60|
|Attempts off target||53||48|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||1|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Hungary and Finland complete their UEFA EURO 2012 Group E campaign in Budapest, with the home side looking to repeat their earlier victory over their rivals in Helsinki.
• Balász Dzsudzsák earned Hungary a 2-1 win over the Finns in dramatic fashion on 12 October last year, scoring four minutes into added time. Sándor Egervári's team looked to have been denied three points when Mikael Forssell cancelled out Ádám Szalai's opening goal with time running out.
• Hungary's record in 12 meetings with Finland reads W9 D2 L1 (W4 D1 L0 at home).
• The nations first met in a friendly in Helsinki on 13 July 1922, when the visitors emerged 5-1 winners. That set the tone for the next half a century of friendly fixtures, with Hungary beating Finland 3-1 (1923) and 8-0 (1951) in Budapest, and registering 3-0 (1943), 6-1 (1952) and 9-1 (1955) successes in Helsinki.
• In terms of competitive encounters, however, the sides have been much more evenly matched. Indeed, Finland beat Hungary 2-1 when they first met in formal circumstances, taking the points in a 20 September 1978 UEFA European Championship qualifier in Helsinki.
• Hungary won the return encounter 3-1 and then prevailed 1-0 at home when the teams met again in 1998 FIFA World Cup qualifying. They were nonetheless held to a 1-1 draw in the corresponding fixture in Helsinki on 11 October 1997, Vilmos Sebők replying in added time after Antti Sumiala had put the hosts ahead.
• The section rivals also contested a draw when they last crossed paths prior to this campaign, playing out a stalemate in Budapest on 25 April 2001.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.