|Attempts on target||56||48|
|Attempts off target||53||60|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||1|
|B||Armenia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Luxembourg||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Andorra|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||France|
Hungary and Moldova are due to meet for the second UEFA European Championship qualifying campaign in succession, with the two sides having each won their home fixture last time around.
• Sándor Egervári is expected to make changes despite having no new injury concerns following Friday's 2-0 loss to Sweden. "I saw many promising signs, especially in the first half, but a loss is never acceptable," said Egervári. "I hope that we will achieve much more at home with some fresh, young players."
• Hungary squad
Goalkeepers: Gábor Király (TSV 1860 München), Márton Fülöp (Ipswich Town FC), Ádám Bogdán (Bolton Wanderers FC)
Defenders: Pál Lázár (Videoton FC), Zoltán Szélési (Olympiakos Volos FC), Zoltán Lipták (Videoton FC), Roland Juhász (RSC Anderlecht), Ádám Komlósi (Debreceni VSC), Zsolt Laczkó (Debreceni VSC), Krisztián Vermes (Újpest FC), Vilmos Vanczák (FC Sion)
Midfielders: Krisztián Vadócz (CA Osasuna), Ákos Elek (Videoton FC), József Varga (Debreceni VSC), Koman Vladimir (UC Sampdoria), Szabolcs Huszti (FC Zenit St. Petersburg), Balázs Dzsudzsák (PSV Eindhoven), Péter Czvitkovics (Debreceni VSC)
Forwards: Zoltán Gera (Fulham FC), Tamás Hajnal (BV Borussia Dortmund), Gergely Rudolf (Genoa CFC), Ádám Szalai (1. FSV Mainz 05), Tamás Priskin (Ipswich Town FC)
• Gavril Balint can once again call upon Petru Racu, who missed the 2-0 win against Finland through injury. "We will use completely different tactics in Budapest," said Balint. "What kind of tactics? You will see on Tuesday. We have a real chance to get a good result and we will be trying to take that chance."
• Moldova squad
Goalkeepers: Stanislav Namaşco (FC Kuban Krasnodar), Eugen Matiughin (FC Dacia Chisinau), Nicolae Calancea (FC Zimbru Chisinau)
Defenders: Alexandru Epureanu (FC Dinamo Moskva), Vadim Bolohan (no club), Vadim Boreţ (Bakı FK), Alexei Savinov (Bakı FK), Semion Bulgaru (FC Alania Vladikavkaz), Petru Racu (IFK Norrköping)
Midfielders: Valeriu Andronic (PFK Lokomotiv Tashkent), Igor Ţîgîrlaş (FC Metalurh Zaporizhya), Alexandru Suvorov (MKS Cracovia Kraków), Evgheni Cebotari (FC Ceahlăul Piatra Neamţ), Denis Zmeu (FC Vaslui) , Andrei Cojocari (FC Dacia Chisinau), Nicolae Josan (FC Anzhi Makhachkala), Vitalie Bordian (FC Metalist Kharkiv), Victor Comlenoc (FC Akzhaiyk Uralsk)
Forwards: Igor Bugaev (PFK Lokomotiv Tashkent), Anatolie Doroş (FC Chornomorets Odesa), Viorel Frunza (FK Atyrau), Alexandru Dedov (FK Ventspils)
• Hungary's record in the five meetings between the Group E rivals reads W2 D2 L1 (W1 D2 L0 at home).
• Moldova won their most recent encounter 3-0 in a UEFA EURO 2008 qualifier in Chisinau on 17 November 2007, when Igor Bugaiov, Nicolae Josan and Serghei Alekseev scored their goals.
• Hungary had won the previous game 2-0 in Budapest on 28 March 2007 courtesy of efforts from Tamás Priskin and Zoltán Gera.
• The two teams first made acquaintances in a 1-1 friendly draw in Budapest on 18 August 1999.
• Since then, they have contested two more friendlies, with Hungary beating Moldova 2-0 in Chisinau on 27 March 2002 before recording a 1-1 draw in Budapest on 20 November the same year.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.