|D||Romania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||FYR Macedonia||Republic of Ireland|
Sweden will look to raise their game on the road in UEFA EURO 2012 Group E as they take on Moldova, having beaten their opponents 2-1 in Solna in their last competitive game.
• Mikael Lustig and Sebastian Larsson both scored their first international goals in the fixture on 28 March, either side of a Zlatan Ibrahimović penalty which was saved by Stanislav Namaşco. Alexandru Suvorov's 92nd-minute effort gave Moldova late hope.
• This is only Sweden's second Group E away game; they lost 4-1 to section leaders the Netherlands in their previous one.
• Moldova's two Group E home games ended in a 2-0 win against Finland and a 1-0 loss to the Dutch.
• The nations met in 2002 FIFA World Cup qualifying, with Sweden winning both fixtures without conceding.
• Substitute Marcus Allbäck scored two late goals as Sweden won their first meeting 2-0 in Chisinau on 28 March 2001.
• Now assistant to Sweden coach Erik Hamrén, Allbäck told UEFA.com: "That was actually the first time I got to play in a competitive match for Sweden. Those minutes in Chisinau meant a lot. The two goals meant I was given my first start in the following qualifier. We beat Slovakia 2-0 and once again I scored twice."
• The return fixture in Gothenburg on 6 June 2001 ended in a 6-0 win for the hosts; Henrik Larsson hit a hat-trick, Niclas Alexandersson and Allbäck struck to make it 5-0 and then Larsson added his fourth of the game.
• It was the only occasion in his career that Larsson scored four goals in an international game for club or country.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.