|Attempts on target||48||56|
|Attempts off target||60||53|
|Attempts against woodwork||1||0|
|D||Belarus||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Slovakia|
|B||Russia||Republic of Ireland|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Belarus|
Having lost their two most recent UEFA EURO 2012 Group E home games, Moldova will look to get back to winning ways and avenge a 2-0 loss against Hungary.
• Moldova beat ten-man Finland 2-0 on 3 September last year to earn a first competitive win since a 3-0 UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying triumph against Hungary on 17 November 2007, when Igor Bugaiov, Nicolae Josan and Serghei Alekseev scored. However, they have lost both of their Group E home games since, 1-0 against the Netherlands and 4-1 against Sweden.
• Hungary avenged that defeat with a 2-1 win on 7 September last year in Budapest, as long-range strikes from Gergely Rudolf and Vladimir Koman proved enough to see off Moldova – although Alexandru Suvorov's late goal provided a tense finale.
• Moldova's record in the six games against Hungary reads W1 D2 L3 (W1 D0 L1 at home).
• Their first competitive game was a UEFA EURO 2008 qualifier in Budapest on 28 March 2007 which Hungary won 2-0 courtesy of efforts from Tamás Priskin and Zoltán Gera.
• The two teams first made acquaintances in a 1-1 friendly draw in Budapest on 18 August 1999.
• Since then, they have contested two more friendlies, with Hungary beating Moldova 2-0 in Chisinau on 27 March 2002 before recording a 1-1 draw in Budapest on 20 November the same year.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.