|D||Romania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||FYR Macedonia||Republic of Ireland|
San Marino will hope the floodgates will not open again as they take on Hungary for a second time in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying Group E.
• Sándor Egervári's side beat San Marino 8-0 in Budapest on 8 October. The result was never in doubt once Hungary had powered ahead in the 11th minute and it swiftly became a case of which Hungary striker would reach a hat-trick first – Gergely Rudolf or Ádám Szalai. Both scored twice before the break but it was Szalai who got a third before Vladimir Koman, Balázs Dzsudzsák and Zoltán Gera completed the scoring.
• San Marino's woes were compounded by the dismissal of Carlo Valentini in second-half added time for a second yellow card incurred when conceding a penalty.
• Hungary have won all three of their games against San Marino.
• The sides were pooled together in UEFA EURO 2004 qualifying, meeting for the first time in Budapest on 16 October 2002. The minnows managed to get to half-time level at 0-0, but Gera struck a second-half hat-trick to secure Hungary a 3-0 success.
• The goals were shared around a little more evenly in the return fixture, with two for Krisztián Lisztes and one each for Zoltán Böőr, Krisztián Kenesei and Imre Szabics in a 5-0 victory for Hungary.
• San Marino have never scored against Hungary and have only once survived 45 minutes without conceding against their upcoming opponents.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.