|Attempts on target||57||27|
|Attempts off target||63||29|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||0|
|D||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Luxembourg|
|B||Andorra||Republic of Ireland|
|B||Republic of Ireland||Armenia|
|D||France||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
The stakes are high in Zenica where Bosnia and Herzegovina play host to the bottom side in Group D, Luxembourg, in their final UEFA EURO 2012 home qualifier.
• Second in the section, a point adrift of a France side whom they will visit in their final Group D fixture on 11 October, Bosnia and Herzegovina can guarantee a top-two finish with a victory over Luxembourg, who have lost all four of their Group D away games, scoring just once in the process.
• Bosnia and Herzegovina won 3-0 in Luxembourg in their Group D opener on 3 September last year, thanks to first-half strikes from Senijad Ibričić, Miralem Pjanić and Edin Džeko.
• Bosnia and Herzegovina's record in four matches against Luxembourg reads W4 D0 L0 (W1 D0 L0 at home).
• The two rivals' first competitive encounters came in qualifying for UEFA EURO 2004. Blaž Slišković's men won 2-0 in Zenica in their first meeting on 29 March 2003, when goals from Elvir Bolić and Sergej Barbarez sealed maximum points.
• Bosnia and Herzegovina then prevailed 1-0 in the return leg on 10 September the same year, Barbarez scoring the only goal.
• The sides' most recent meeting prior to this campaign was a 31 March 2004 friendly at the Josy Barthel stadium in Luxembourg, which the visitors won 2-1.
• Luxembourg and Bosnia and Herzegovina also met in qualifying for last summer's UEFA European Under-21 Championship. Luxembourg won 1-0 in Sarajevo with a team including Stefano Bensi, Lars Gerson, Tom Laterza and Clayton Moreira. The Bosnian side included Ermin Zec and Ognjen Vranješ, who earned a red card.
• Vranješ featured alongside Ibrahim Šehić and Muhamed Subašić as Bosnia and Herzegovina avenged that loss with a 1-0 away win on 2 March 2010. Moreira appeared again for Luxembourg's U21s together with Michel Kettenmeyer and Kevin Malget, who was sent off.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.