|Attempts on target||28||64|
|Attempts off target||57||60|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||2|
|D||Romania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||FYR Macedonia||Republic of Ireland|
Sergei Kislyak's goal in Paris gave Belarus a sensational 1-0 win when they first met France in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying, and they will look to regain momentum as the Group D scene shifts to Minsk.
• The FC Dinamo Minsk midfielder had been on for 11 minutes when he collected Vyacheslav Hleb's cross and side-footed coolly into the top corner. The hosts had been foiled on numerous occasions by Belarus's inspired goalkeeper Yuri Zhevnov.
• Prior to that game on 3 September 2010, with the only official meetings between French and Belarusian sides had come in the UEFA Intertoto Cup.
• In the group stage of the 1995 edition, FC Dnepr Mogilev held AS Cannes to a 2-2 draw at home, while in 2004 LOSC Lille Métropole battled their way past FC Dinamo Minsk in the third round, winning 2-1 at home and drawing 2-2 away.
• Belarus are second behind France in Group D, but have scored only two Group D goals in four games since their success in Paris, both of them in a 2-0 home win against Albania last October. They were also beaten 1-0 in Tirana last time out to slip four points behind Les Bleus.
• France are unbeaten in seven games since their last meeting with Belarus, six wins and a draw, including victories in all four of their subsequent qualifiers.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.