|Attempts on target||28||27|
|Attempts off target||57||29|
|Attempts against woodwork||0||0|
|D||Romania||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|B||FYROM||Republic of Ireland|
Belarus will look to maintain their push for the top spots in UEFA EURO 2012 Group D against a Luxembourg side who have troubled them in the past.
• Luxembourg registered their first Group D point when the sides met on 8 October, with Luc Holtz's side more than holding their own, especially after the 69th-minute dismissal of Sergei Kornilenko.
• Belarus's record in five games against Luxembourg reads W2 D2 L1 (W1 D0 L1 at home).
• They first made acquaintances on 12 October 1994 and the occasion proved a notable one for Belarus. The hosts' 2-0 win in Minsk was their first victory in eight matches as an independent nation, with Miroslav Romaschenko and Sergei Gerasimets scoring the goals for Sergei Borovsky's side.
• The return fixture ended goalless.
• Paired again in UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying, Timofei Kalachev and Vitali Kutuzov put Belarus on the road to a 2-1 success when the teams met in Luxembourg, leaving Chris Sagramola to grab his side's consolation effort.
• Despite that setback, Luxembourg exacted revenge with a surprise 1-0 triumph in Gomel on 13 October 2007, Alphonse Leweck finding the net deep into added time for Guy Hellers' side. That result ended a 30-match losing streak for Luxembourg in away qualifiers as they collected their first points on the road since 1995.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.